For those with High Mount Exhausts....

dl6996

Registered
I'm looking for a good full high mount exhaust and still be able to keep the pegs for my wife to ride...until I get her on her own bike this year. I'm really leaning towards the HMF High Mount but I see that there are others as well. How do they sound and is there any place I can go to get a good sound byte of them? Weight loss and HP gains are always a plus but this is the next mod that I think I want to do. Thanx for the info.

Wayne

Sorry i don't have a sound byte but a friend of mine refered to my HMF's as sounding like a Ducati on steroids very loud from afar but not to bad when your on the bike if your in a pack of bikes and say the leader is about 50 yrds in front of ya then he will most likely hear you over his own bike when ya crack down to pass everyone hope that helps ya some thats what i've been told from people i've rode with and here's a pic of the hmf carbons less worry of buring passanger foot or heat that way

101_0128_AUT.JPG

oh as for weight loss it was probly 20-30lbs the hmf full system don't harldy weight anything mabey 10-15 lbs the stock my god can always be used for clubbing people
laugh.gif

Hey thanx for the sound byte...does sound like a ducati on steroids...gonna have to get a system. Your bikes look good and the wife loves the look of the exhaust. Thanx for the help.

Wayne

Back