For those that don't prefer leather pants

I think if the only thing you had to worry about was a faded look after a 80 thrill ride on the seat of your pants.. then I think they did OK!
laugh.gif

BTW Does any have any comments about the Icon SuperDuty boots?

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120284306 -->

showImage.jpg

Your leather pants wont do a fvckin thing for you if you hit a car broadside doing 50mph though.
smile.gif
might not do anything in some cases but it depends how you hit .

picture swinging a baseball bat and hitting your knee dead on with jeans on . now picture the same thing with leather pants with hard armor in them .

picture the same scenerio on any part of your leathers that have hard armor . elbows , forearms, shoulders , back . it could help a lot more than ya think

I think if the only thing you had to worry about was a faded look after a 80 thrill ride on the seat of your pants.. then I think they did OK!
laugh.gif

BTW Does any have any comments about the Icon SuperDuty boots?
In my opinion, spend a little more and get the Motorhead boots. Higher ankle protection and 2 buckles...

I absolutely love my Motorhead boots.

Just purchased a pair of Icon Recon pants. They seem to be made of a high quality jean material. It also has ventilation on the inside of the thigh to help keep you cool. Overall I think this is a good option for those that do not prefer the leather pants. Pic below
I've got a pair also. Very good pant if you're not actually at the track. I only wear my leather pants at the track. The Icon Recon gets the nod everywhere else.

One thing about leather though is it can give you a little false balls, if that makes any sence.
laugh.gif
I'm afraid to ask! LOL!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
Ok , I mean you might drive more aggressively with full leathers on vs just jeans. At least that is the case for me because I do feel safer in full padded leathers.
Basically I got bigger balls in full leathers vs jeans.

But in the summer jeans rule. I wont wear a textile jacket though and I always wear gloves and boots.

Got some Motorhead boots on their way now which will replace my regular work boots.

I wanted some perforated Mercury leather pants but New Enough sold out before I had a chance to get some.

Back