For those looking for CF Hugger...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Posted the CF Hugger I bought about a month ago or so on the auction site. I know there were a few ppl wanting one. I cant use it since I am looking at lowering the bike for daily riding and slamming it for an occasional show. Posting this here since it seems the Auction site is not getting a lot of attention.....p.s. you can buy some of the last few .Org hats/shirts etc there too
smile.gif

Charlie

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
(CAT3 @ Oct. 16 2006,21:31) Posted the CF Hugger I bought about a month ago or so on the auction site.  I know there were a few ppl wanting one.  I cant use it since I am looking at lowering the bike for daily riding and slamming it for an occasional show.  Posting this here since it seems the Auction site is not getting a lot of attention.....p.s. you can buy some of the last few .Org hats/shirts etc there too
smile.gif

Charlie
I like the way you think CAT3

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
No. I made an aluminum bracket that ran from inside of the hugger to the brake arm, where I seen some others were mounted. Bolted it up and went riding. I lowered it one afternoon to see if thats how I wanted it, and just looking at it static I was nearly out of room, didnt want to sit on the Busa and smack it.

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Had to edit the auction listing, wasn't aware the pics weren't showing, so added them. Also made it an auction rather than a buy out item only. Sorry for the mix-up, need to get used to using the new Auction Site. But I did figure out how to order shirts and hats
smile.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993