For those in So Cal...

APOP...

I"l take you up on that hunting offer Ron:;):
APOP    
biggrin.gif

Gotta love it!
What number are we on now anyhow...I lost track!
1zhelp.gif

This is exactly why I left L.A. Nothing like not having to do a "uniform check" before leaving your house. I grew up in Pasadena, can't tell you the number of times that has caused me a problem, even though I have never been affiliated. I guess I "fit the description". I was determined not to raise my children in that environment so I got outta there.
For those of you that think that the gang problem in L.A. is not that bad, or a "prank", allow me to assure you that it exists, I have several friends in the Correctional system, and have buried two more, as a direct result of gang violence. This sh!t is real.
PASADENA!!!!
rock.gif

Hahahahhahaaaa...  PASADENA is no where near to being Ghetto, filled with gangs or a bad area at all.

You must be fucken joking if you think Pasadena is bad.  Pasadena is just as good as Bevery Hills.

ROYZGSX  <--  South Central Los Angeles.
Ahhhh...Beverly Hills! Where every sidewalk has some dreadlock headed indescernable filthy used to be normal humanoid on it!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, Pasadena is not that bad, but even in the supposedly "NICE" parts of town, you still have bums laying on the sidewalk, begging for money at stop lights and sleeping in the park under news papers evry day/night!

But yeah, I think Pasa's gang are pretty wimpy compared to say..... WATTS or COMPTON!
tounge.gif

Pasadena is considered paradise in comparison to where I live... Remember that 2 Short song in the 90's "The Ghetto, funky, funky Ghetto... UmmmmmmmmHmmmmmmm:laugh:

race1gun -

Is that real or a knock off?

It looks like an M-16 (maybe AR-15) with a sound suppressor (silencer?)

I can tell by the forward assist on the rights side and the casing ejector on the right, front sites, foregrip, it looks legit, just never seen one in desert camouflage with a silencer and scope.... so what's the story with it?

I like it....

it is real ;pre ban olympic arms lower w/ .45acp suppressed upper it is real quiet took scope off and put a c-more tactical sight w/ a2 rear sight on it, now im building a 300 whisper post when finished !!

Schweeeeeet!!!

How do you like the C-more tactical sight?

Do you have a web site I can go to purchase one of those / get specs on it?

I just purchased a Kel-Tec SU-16 and have the option of putting M-16 sights on it but I think I might like that tactical sight in addition. I will be getting 1" scope rings for it

Back