for those a$$hol3 harley riders

mikeyusf

Registered
For all those a$$h0l3 harley riders who bark at you when you are riding, ask them this-

"Hey, if harley davidson made an airplane, would you fly in it?"

You're point is made

Mike

For all those a$$h0l3 harley riders who bark at you when you are riding, ask them this-

"Hey, if harley davidson made an airplane, would you fly in it?"

You're point is made

Mike
NEVER...had 1 bark . So I cant say 4 sure . Hardley-A-Davidson is US made . So is Boing (Seatle, Washington) .
I'm hopin' there both good (got some up-coming flights)
Hurleys...Milwalkie Wiss .
I dunno....whadda my supposed to think ?
HD=USA
Big plane company=USA
The Busa= Japan
My VCR= Japan
My car= Suzuki Swift(Japan)

Harley DUDES can be fugged . Jap bike boys can be fugged too .
Is there really a need to be so narrow minded that we cant see the benifits/downfalls of both .

HD....the're loud .
Busa...can be loud .

HD ....can be pretty/can be ugly
Busa ...can be pretty/can be ugly...(the dude with tv/stereo)

HD....might get the chicks
Busa...o ya...Definately gets the chicks.

Bottom line everyone on the road is a jer-goff to sum-1....in one way or another .

NOBODY.....not 1 person..operates a motor vehicle in a safe an' responsible manner...all the time .

just me .

I've been to a few Harley hangouts around here and the worst I've heard is, a Harley guy mumbled something to his friend and I heard the friend say, "No man...that's a badass bike"... nuff said.

But I've see a shirt that says: "If it ain't a Harley, it ain't sh.."
so I'm thinking... well... conversely... If is IS a Harley is IS sh... hmmm.

Harley riders are buying IMAGE and thinking investment.  The bike will be worth more (and I've heard them say this!) WHEN You SELL IT than when you bought it.  So...you plan on selling your bike someday?  When?  Why?  I'm going to ride my $10k 'Busa "'til the wheels fall off," then put on new ones and ride it some more.  I want to tell these guys, Hey, see that guy over there with the white beard, tatoos, olde leathers with the '49 panhead with the duct tape holding the coil to the frame?  He ain't said nothin' but he rides that bike EVERYWHERE.  HE'S a Harley rider. And I respect HIM.  See me in 10 years.

Big O I believe you've hit the nail on the head. Respect is due the true motorcycle rider. The idea that my check book can buy me cool stops when the question of did you ride here is asked. By the way I don't even own a trailer let alone put my Busa in one.

I once had a HD rider call my bike Jap C.rap!!! He stated he would never buy something from out side of USA!!!! He put me down stating he was true Red, White and Blue American and I should move out of the country if I was going to buy c.rap from outside of the US. He thought he was so smart he left himself wide open... This dip-poop did this in front of about 6 to 7 people. What did I do
rock.gif
? and you can to next time you catch this from someone? I stated he should drain all that non USA oil and gas out of his HD with the Japanese made electronic ignition. I told him it was the only way he could remain true to his word and not be two faced!!! Duh your not going to go too far! What a laugh everyone was laughing at him for being so dam dumb!!! The world is too small to get stuck on stuff like where it was built. I love the USA and would never leave to live anyplace else. But you want me to buy a USA bike they will have to build a USA made Busa killer, untill that day I will ride the fastest best made cycle... my Busa!

1suestandingwithbusa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"If harley made an airplane, would you fly in it?"

That saying is meant to ask them basically

"Alright, you think you're harley is so great? You know deep down it's a piece of sh*t. So if harley made an airplane with the same sh*tty quality control as your motorcycle, would you fly in it?"

First off, not everything in the harley is american made here in the US. Starting with the carbs, the rims, the lightbulbs, the wiring harnesses, and TONS of other little parts throughout the bike are NOT american made, they are imported.

It's not the "my bike is better than your bike" aurgument, it's the fact that HD owners dont realize that they have been completely sucked into one of the BEST marketing schemes every put together by an american company. They are selling them a $2000 bike with a $20,000 message-

"Tell the world you aint buying no jap crap, buy a harley and show them japs you aint buying they crap and yer only buy'n 'merican"

So alright, you're hellbent on a harley, good for you. But after being a harley owner for 6 months, would you fly in an airplane if harley made one?

I dont think so

Mike

"Hey, if harley davidson made an airplane, would you fly in it?"[/QUOTE]
I don't wanna be transported by an engine that sounds like it's gonna drop dead every minute now ...
Do have a cool catchphrase for the airline that would use these though: "Air Harley, going nowhere ... in style"
or "Who the f*ck needs landing gear, we probably wont get that far anyway..."

Any bike is better than no bike at all I have always said. Most of the Harley riders I have seen have taken a good look at my Busa and nodded. About half wave back but I have yet to hear anything negitive. I think O was right in that if someone buys a bike to ride it and enjoy the sport, they would not care about what others ride. It's true that when I see some kid on a 600R wearing flip flops and popping wheelies with out a helmet or shirt, I think, what an idiot. But then, I have seen people on all styles of bikes acting like idiots. It's more about the person I think.

I have a few Harley ridin buddies, and they are seriously scared of the Bus, probably due to me passing them at breakneck speeds when we race.
If you're on an HD you're there because you think you're pretty cool, If you're on a Bus........cool comes naturally.
I don't really have anything against HD riders, but man....... some of them could stand to lose the tude

I have had both and can say without a doubt that HD is a lifestyle. You live to work to pay for the repairs! That turd died every 6 months whether I rode it or not. Each time it was about $1000 to fix it. Yes it was a fun ride. Yes it gives the feeling of power. And Yes I could set off every car alarm in a 2 block radius. Chicks dug it. But many of those chicks had no teeth. I even got to terrorize this pricess in a BMW cage once. Got her up to 90 mph trying to get away.

The Busa on the other hand, is much more fun to ride, has way more power and can set off alarms if desired. And the chicks have teeth!!!!

. Chicks dug it. But many of those chicks had no teeth.
ha ha ha ha ha.....man....u made my day . Way fuggin' funny.
I guess the bottom line is good n' bad in just about every walk of life . The harley thing had an' appeal to me when I was 13 . There were some real bad-azzes ridin' 'em around . Now it seems the only ones that can afford them now are lawyers an' dentists . The mystique is gone .
Long Live ....the "Weekend Warrior" . hee hee hee .

I once had a HD rider call my bike Jap C.rap!!!  He stated he would never buy something from out side of USA!!!!  
LOL!  Did you ask him about his "Showa" forks?  Ah-hahaha!

Seriously, though.. I've seen guys on $20k HD's that couldn't do a U-turn in a 30' wide street, and yet they think because they ride a HD they're somehow excellent riders and just too cool to talk to someone that's not on a HD.   But the majority are nice people.  It's just a few a**holes and idiots that give the group a bad name.  Well, that, and the fact that most of the non-biking public has been duped into the HD marketing scheme.  

I was once in the elevator at work and a friend and I were talking bikes.  He has a HD, and I have a Honda VTX1800 and the Busa.  A cute girl in her late 20's was in the elevator listening to us and asked me "What kind of bike do you have?"  I said "A Honda VTX.. a big cruiser" (we were talking about the cruisers, so I didnt even mention the Busa), and she said "Oh.  I only like Harleys".  I replied "I don't have time for a project bike, I like to ride", and my buddy chimed right in "Why do you think I have saddlebags on my Harley?  It's so I can carry a toolkit!"  She didn't say another word to us.

But my best revenge is this.. giving girls that think they like cruisers a ride on the Busa. They get off with a "WOW!" and "I reallly liked that! That was FUN!" or "I really like the way it goes through turns!". I rarely get that type reaction when I take a girl on the cruiser.

I took a Harley lovin' chick for a ride one night. She said she likes it fast. I said "I think I can do that." Afterwords, she said it was soooo fast and smooth, nothin' like the Harley.

Bikes are like women, some like it rough, some like it smooth. Once in the saddle, they all enjoy the ride!!

I don't dislike Harleys as much as I hate the phoney a$$ wanna-be outlaws that ride them. My buddy rides a throw together. Aftermarket frame, motor, controls, bars, and he rides wearing Vans sneakers, cargo pants, and whatever free shirt he could glom from the company he works for at the moment. He could care less about Harley Davidson. He rides because he likes that kind of bike. He's looking for a GSXR beater too at the moment and loves the Busa. I'm actually getting closer to the idea of a 230 tire chopper with a GSXR motor just to pi$$ everybody off. I don't need an ugly black shirt with an eagle on it to show I'm bad a$$, just ask the last weekend warrior I ran into how it felt to get whooped by some guy on a Suzuki.

I don't dislike Harleys as much as I hate the phoney a$$ wanna-be outlaws that ride them.
Amen, Those a$$holes that ride those harley or AKA Tractors think they are something special because that is what they ride. The other day a guy on a tractor was going by the mall thought he was cool of course did not waive back. When the fellas and I left he was broke down on the side of the ride,about a mile away it was classic. Everyone passed him on one wheel flying the bird just for him!! It was classic.

I don't dislike Harleys as much as I hate the phoney a$$ wanna-be outlaws that ride them.
Amen, Those a$$holes that ride those harley or AKA Tractors think they are something special because that is what they ride. The other day a guy on a tractor was going by the mall thought he was cool of course did not waive back. When the fellas and I left he was broke down on the side of the ride,about a mile away it was classic. Everyone passed him on one wheel flying the bird just for him!! It was classic.
I'd of pulled over to see if he needed a hand... you can figure a guy out pretty qwik . if he turned out to be cool . you've got my help . if yer sum kind o fug head , no prob.
See ya later pal . wanna run me down ? go ahead .
PRAY....I'm in a good mood when you do .

What Would Jesus Do???  
He'd forgive  HD  rider's unsupportable contempt derived from misdirected youth, smile and love them anyway as he rides back to heaven on an all white 2004 turbo'd Hayabusa

Matthew 5
44But I say, love your enemies![1] Pray for those who persecute you!

My notes: why does this work in today's world? Because hate and despise eat YOU up inside. Get healthy and selfish adn do it for YOU.
smile.gif
That and it pisses them off when they see you stepping out above all that. ;)

Don't worry, I'll never quote scripture on tha board again - just having some fun
biggrin.gif

I'd of pulled over to see if he needed a hand...  you can figure a guy out pretty qwik .  if he turned out to be cool . you've got my help .  if yer sum kind o fug head , no prob.
   See ya later pal .  wanna run me down ?  go ahead .
 PRAY....I'm in a good mood when you do .
I agree... I believe you gotta stop and offer help to everyone. Regardless. Share the love, and hopefully some of the a$$holes will GET IT.

I was a HD owner for 1 week. 5 years ago, I waited on a list for 11 months and finally got my brand new Softail Custom... Was planning to pay cash for it. The dealer was putting Thunder Headers on it for me... So, I never even got to ride it, before my wife found a house she liked... Long story short, the moneies went towards a downpayment. I was a little ticked at the time, but very glad we got the house when we did... It has doubled in value over these 5 years! Plus, I got the 'busa eventually.

What Would Jesus Do???  
He'd forgive  HD  rider's unsupportable contempt derived from misdirected youth, smile and love them anyway as he rides back to heaven on an all white 2004 turbo'd Hayabusa

Matthew 5
44But I say, love your enemies![1] Pray for those who persecute you!

My notes:  why does this work in today's world?  Because hate and despise eat YOU up inside.  Get healthy and selfish adn do it for YOU.  
smile.gif
 That and it pisses them off when they see you stepping out above all that.   ;)

Don't worry, I'll never quote scripture on tha board again - just having some fun  
biggrin.gif
WWJD,

are you LDS? My neices have WWJD on their bracelets and I was just wondering.

Maybe I am way off base and all religions use that... Dunno.

Back