For the squids that don't wear leathers ....

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
Learned my lesson the hard way 12 years ago . No lid , no leathers and T-boned a Honda Accord at about 50 mph . By the way , she turned left in front of me .....
evil.gif

I consider myself blessed after this one and ride dressed for the worst now .

lastscan.jpg

Your a lucky man, even though these pics should wake up the masses, they won't. They will scoff at them and continue on with their behavior. Hopefully you have at least saved and converted one squid to octapai...

Ouch...

however, since you asked for a smartazz....
biggrin.gif

That head one sure explains some things.
tounge.gif

seriously though, glad you made it through that OK, I too, know the dangers of dummys turning left.
mad.gif

that looks like it really hurt. I just showed it to my 15 year old ( know it all ) daughter, you know how they are at that age, and told her that is why we wear leather jacket and gloves and boots. thanks for posting the pics, might make people realize how easy it is to get road rash.
Thanks for posting the pics.

thanks for sharing, definately makes me think about how fragile life is.I'm torn between wanting to ride again, and the realization that getting ran of the road @ 25mph by some too fast too furious car that's a decision me and the wife will have to really talk about.

Back