for the ladys of the org

Chris, I would ask why you are posting pics of your underwear, but I understand this is the org and we have some "different" folks around here. But with it about being Thanksgiving, I will say one thing that I am thankful for. I am thankful that you did not a pic of you wearing them holding your teddy bear!

im confused... all there is on my OP is a video of elvis... i dont remember posting any pics of me in my underwear...especially since i dont wear any?... im confused lol... this was 7 years ago though...in my youth?... lol

im confused... all there is on my OP is a video of elvis... i dont remember posting any pics of me in my underwear...especially since i dont wear any?... im confused lol... this was 7 years ago though...in my youth?... lol
ohhh thats right...i remember... there was a pic of a hayabusa "teddy" embroidered on it.. hmmm must have got deleted for some reason..

I tried to be funny and wanted to post a picture of a naked guy holding a teddybear.

I can not ever get those images out of my head again.....ever.

Do never google: fat naked man with teddy bear.....I repeat - NEVER do that.......

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back