For the guitar buffs

Yeah, Beck is good, but Jimi is GREAT. He created the sound and the songs... with a little help from his acid infused experiences.
As for Hedges, he needs a haircut.

Jimi is gone and Jeff was playing before Jimi was born. As for Michael needing a haircut? :confused: Michael is the only player I ever saw that could do not two but three things at once. FF to 2:30 to see what I mean. Genius!

oh yeah?? well take this!!

1524293938106.png

and THIS!!!!

1524294081922.png

So let that be a lesson to you and don't ever bring a lightweight like Hedges to a guitar fight again, and ya had to cheat and bring 2 guitars to a guitar fight AS WELL!!
:poke:

Lightweight? Oh man, now I know you’ve never listened to Hedges. As for the pics, a couple guys trying to steal some amps and poor Jimi with his tongue stuck again? Shameful.....

Well to me the term genius applies to the creator, not the replicator. Jimi was easily the best performer around, but Prince was every bit as good. But for genius you have to go back to guys like Les Paul, Muddy Waters, and Chuck Berry. There are a lot more but they created the sounds guys like Jimi, Eric Clapton, and many others perfected.

BTW: My favorite watch tower version is DMB live.

Back