For the Frozen Few

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
It's been 70-80 deg for the last few days and I've been getting out for the last few days. I took my camera with me and rounded a turn and saw the poppies in full bloom. CA state flower.

Poppies_wide.jpg

They say its going to get up around 50* here this weekend There is still too much salt and sand on the roads to ride. We have to wait for a few good rain storms to wash the junk off the road.

Yhea if we are lucky we may see Spring this year. It is depressing up here. I think I need to go back to florida.

Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud. Best weather we've had in a long time.

Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud.  Best weather we've had in a long time.
Oh sure rub it in. I have been staying inside and not looking at the weather channel so I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks a lot Ben
laugh.gif
I sure hope you got out and had some fun.

jwcfbd Posted on Mar. 12 2003,12:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (busaben @ Mar. 12 2003,12:12)
Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud. Best weather we've had in a long time.

Oh sure rub it in. I have been staying inside and not looking at the weather channel so I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks a lot Ben I sure hope you got out and had some fun. [/QUOTE]

Actually, I got 300 miles in riding 129, 180, RR Pkway, and nearby roads on Sunday. However, I roasted my rear tire. I had steel cords showing when I got home. Front tire still looks good, and I need a third rear tire!

Its been so so up in Nor Cal everything from frost @ 30degrees to about 72 the other day,suppose to rain this wknd but the flowers are popin everywhere. Nice pics owen.

Back