For the Frozen Few

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
It's been 70-80 deg for the last few days and I've been getting out for the last few days. I took my camera with me and rounded a turn and saw the poppies in full bloom. CA state flower.

Poppies_wide.jpg

Max Speed

Registered
They say its going to get up around 50* here this weekend There is still too much salt and sand on the roads to ride. We have to wait for a few good rain storms to wash the junk off the road.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Yhea if we are lucky we may see Spring this year. It is depressing up here. I think I need to go back to florida.

busaben

Registered
Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud. Best weather we've had in a long time.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud.  Best weather we've had in a long time.
Oh sure rub it in. I have been staying inside and not looking at the weather channel so I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks a lot Ben
laugh.gif
I sure hope you got out and had some fun.

busaben

Registered
jwcfbd Posted on Mar. 12 2003,12:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (busaben @ Mar. 12 2003,12:12)
Sorry guys, we've had temps in high 60's, low 70's all week with nary a cloud. Best weather we've had in a long time.

Oh sure rub it in. I have been staying inside and not looking at the weather channel so I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks a lot Ben I sure hope you got out and had some fun. [/QUOTE]

Actually, I got 300 miles in riding 129, 180, RR Pkway, and nearby roads on Sunday. However, I roasted my rear tire. I had steel cords showing when I got home. Front tire still looks good, and I need a third rear tire!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Its been so so up in Nor Cal everything from frost @ 30degrees to about 72 the other day,suppose to rain this wknd but the flowers are popin everywhere. Nice pics owen.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ionuthayabusa