For the folks arriving weds 4/25....

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so im thinking that the guys/gals arriving weds. either afternoon or early evening could meet up for a lil bit in the evening on Weds. and plan a nice ride for Thursday to get to know the surroundings as well as each other. especially since a few of us are gonna be busa bash virgins......

im sure with gatlinburg being so close to the gap that me and my partner will prolly head up there thursday evening and get a decent dinner and just check out the area. anyone interested??

if this is something that u all would be interested in, u can either shoot me a pm or contact me via email..

davidosborne@neo.rr.com.

Be there early afternoon on Wednesday. Would be glad to meet up with ya.
smile.gif

sounds good!! there are a few others comin in on weds so hopefully we can get a lil group together and put in a lil seat time and make our way to a good ol fashion country dinner...

Yeah, Buddy! I may not look like it but I can eat more than my fair share of some country cookin!

I think GSXcite and I will be in Weds evening. Once I/we have a more firm schedule, we'll be happy to hook up!

We can get some knotty-head feesh!
tounge.gif

I have a crew of 5 riding the Cherohala Thursday, April 26th. We will be departing from the Two Wheel Inn in Robbinsville about 9:00am.

We are going to be filming with some new on-board camera gear, and getting our riding skills back from a long Michigan winter.

If anyone wants to join up, pm me.

current plans are to arrive wed morning for me. Hooken where are you stayin that night?

Omslaw and I were talking today about riding the dragon on thursday when it may not be as busy, and hitting some of the other roads on Friday. We will have quite a crew at the Phillips Hotel by Thursday AM. If you stop by I'm sure some of the area vets can take you on some nice trips. See ya there!
beerchug.gif

I think the NY crew is planning on landing in Robbinsville Thursday afternoon/evening. Unless of course... we get lost.
SHOCKED.gif

im stayin at the microtel so we should ALL meet at the phillips in the morning and hit the dragon and then venture off into the other areas.

Hey Zukracer we are staying at Deals Gap. Wednesday and Thursday night. Moving to the Phillips on Friday morning sometime.

I'll be arriving on Monday or Tuesday, so I'm game for what ever.

Oh and I'll be BLING'ed this year. Gettin her painted next week. How does solid silver with blue tribal flames sound?

Chris

(NCBusa2001 @ Feb. 23 2007,17:02) I'll be arriving on Monday or Tuesday, so I'm game for what ever.

Oh and I'll be BLING'ed this year. Gettin her painted next week. How does solid silver with blue tribal flames sound?

Chris
Sounds like a great paint scheme! Can't wait to see it

With this many people getting ther eon Wed, I may have to leave Wed early to be there for any THirsday activities

I'll be rolling in probably just after dark on Wed. Ran the dragon once in the dark in Sept. Not something I really enoyed since I don't do alot of night riding, but something you should at least try once. Its like a different road by headlight.

Hi all,newbie,long time lurker.My non Busa  buds and I had planned for the week before,but they are dropping like flies.If one more guy goes limp wrist on me, I'll be on the Dragon Wednesday 25th on a blue and silver 05. Might be able hang in for the weekend show,might not.Hope to see you there.

there's gonna be a good crew there, lots of great guys/gals so hope you can make at least a few days of the bash
cool.gif

Most mornings you'll find everyone at the phillips, then around 9amish at the CROT for pancakes and sausage
beerchug.gif

By about 10am, most everyone has saddled up and headed for one of the area roads.... I'd say for anyone looking for the group, thats a good schedule for morning, most everyone makes it back to the CROT during the day, as it seems to be a good rally point for most rides
cool.gif

cool.gif

i hope to be pulling in around 5-ish in the afternoon. Will be in a silver 4runner with the girl behind me on a trailer. i will be at the microtel. Dinner and a short ride sounds great.

ps. will have my whole family with me, but that shouldnt stop me from riding.

Back