For the Fish Keepers (or, not another gun thread, thank goodness)

Hey Salty - how long you been in the KC area? I was there 40+ yrs...just moved out to VA in Sept...

Salt Water Tanks?.... *Crawls into a corner and rocks on his heels, mumbling to himself* >.<

Perhaps the oRg isn't really for you my friend...you don't realize just how much we do talk about on here, and guess what, this topic is in the "Random Thoughts" forum, so if you want to stick to bike topics, don't come in the random thoughts forum...

I've learned tons about my friends here, by not always talking about bikes. It's not for everyone; that's what's so wonderful about the web - bike site on every corner, dime a dozen...this site is where many of us have found lifelong friends, and trust me, talking about Busas 24/7 wouldn't get us there...

Carry on and kindly stick to the roads you want to travel :)

Thought I would show you all an updated video of my tank. Had to work from home the last few days due to weather and shared this video on facebook as how I kept warm during this snow storm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vabs I have three tanks currently have three tanks, a 210, 30 and 20 gallon. All salt mixed reefs. There are a few great mixed reef tanks. If you do get one going let me know. I am sure I can find a few extra frags if coral to get you started. The local reef club is also very helpful.

sorry...just had to...:laugh::laugh:

fishgun.jpg

Vabs I have three tanks currently have three tanks, a 210, 30 and 20 gallon. All salt mixed reefs. There are a few great mixed reef tanks. If you do get one going let me know. I am sure I can find a few extra frags if coral to get you started. The local reef club is also very helpful.

Awesome!! Post up pics of your tanks please :thumbsup:

I still have my 120 set up for cichlids right now...not sure I'll ever go back to a huge reef system. :( It was years of $$ of heartache; learned a lot, that's for sure.

I still want a nano cube system at some point, but right now we're dumping all of our $$ in to finishing the upstairs of our house to accommodate our 5 kids :laugh: Priorities :banghead:

Thanks for the offer though! I will definitely keep you in mind :)

Thought I would show you all an updated video of my tank. Had to work from home the last few days due to weather and shared this video on facebook as how I kept warm during this snow storm.

Salty, you're just making me miss my reef tank :(

Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks VaBusa,
Maybe once you get all your home improvement projects done, you can start a fish tank improvement project :)

It's on my hobby list, right behind "new paint, seats, wheels and motor for the Mustang" :laugh: :whistle:

*sigh* Perhaps I should start investing in lottery tickets...

Back