For the Devil Dogs

sportcustoms71

Registered
I got a good laugh out of this.....If Chesty can do it we all can. One of the most baddest Mother F'ers in my book, OORAH, Semper Fi.

2011-01-21-Strip_98_Chesty_web.jpg

Chesty%21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyday brother...Everyday

Good post I am gonna have to print this off and show my Lt.

Sorry to have to adjust it... the Terminal Lance cartoons are awesome, but the launguage in the captions can be well beyond the limits here on the .oRg...

I got a good laugh out of this.....If Chesty can do it we all can. One of the most baddest Mother F'ers in my book, OORAH, Semper Fi.

Yeah, Chesty was a man, alright!

Have you ever heard of Charles Upham?

He was the third person to receive the Victoria Cross twice, the only person to receive two VCs during the Second World War and the only combat soldier to receive the award twice.

He ran around with a sack of grenades as his weapon of choice!

He ended up as a POW in Colditz. When he was liberated by the US forces, instead of going home he broke into a German armory then went out hunting Nazi soldiers!

Charles Upham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, Chesty was a man, alright!

Have you ever heard of Charles Upham?

He was the third person to receive the Victoria Cross twice, the only person to receive two VCs during the Second World War and the only combat soldier to receive the award twice.

He ran around with a sack of grenades as his weapon of choice!

He ended up as a POW in Colditz. When he was liberated by the US forces, instead of going home he broke into a German armory then went out hunting Nazi soldiers!

Charles Upham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah i've heard of him, i'm kind of a history nut:lol: i've deployed a couple times, but only wish i had the courage that they had, but at the same time i'm glad i didn't have to go through what they did.

Back