?for the ALMIGHTY ORG

HOOKDADDY

Registered
i was looking at some pic of my old girl(01 gsxr 1000) and start woundering have anyone every put a gsxr 1000 front cowl on a busa gen1

nmm dadof3 i some pic of the 1000 fairing on da busa. so u think it will be to crazy to do the front cowl

No brother. It's your ride and your money, I was just bumping your thread. Never saw the mod before, have no idea what it would look like. I like what Zuki did with the big girl. So much is said about the bike being ugly, I just don't get it :dunno:

I don't even know if it's possible. I took my buddies new to him gixxer 600 around to his shed around back and these bikes are so dayum small.

Anything is possible I guess but it depends how deep your pockets are :whistle: I remember a while back Mcoy Motorsports or some company put an R1 front clip on a twin turbo busa or something like that so yeah its probably possible but I think that bike was like $250K large when it was all said and done :laugh:

oh yea well my pockets are even close to being that deep so thanks 4 the reply now this thread will die

BigE sent me a link to some bodywork that looked more Gixxerish. It was Japanese though.. Maybe he'll chime in here..

Captain, about that "tagging" feature, LOL

Back