For Sale

OB_Neomastiff

Registered
Copper Silver with 7k miles. All recall mods done. Mobile 1 Oil & filter changed every 1500 miles. Showroom clean and stock except for Yoshi carbon RS3 slipons. Never any problems. Still riding on original rear tire. $8500.00 obo.

Neomastiff,if you're riding around town the Fatboy is ok but if you're going to do any long range riding I'd get the Heritage.I have both bikes,Fatboy and Heritage and the Heritage is a good long distance bike if you keep the windscreen on and your wife will enjoy the ride with a backrest installed or if you get one of those Corbin seats with the built in quick release back rest.Buy yourself a crash bar also cause it saves the bike incase you go down.I like the Roadstar motorcycle alot too for the price,$10,500 out the door price compaired to $18,500 plus out the door California prices for the Harleys.Only good thing about Harleys is resell price.I would leave the Harley engine stock except a new pipe and air cleaner mod,don't waste your money on the cam and other Hi-performace stuff.My 2cents,Ride safe need any help on your Harley email me at CiscoJ@aol.com,I've done most of my rewiring and running wirers thru the handle bars and I can help you save some hours when your working on your bike unless you've own a Harley before.Good Luck

Cisco, I don't plan on doing to many long rides but will keep your advice in mind when ordering the hog. I had a FXSTC that I bought new several years ago and it was a good bike but I sold it when I got married. The Busa is a wild machine and I like its character but she ordered herself a new 883 Hugger and I cant see myself riding with her unless I get a cruiser. Anyway sure you don't need another Busa the price is very negotiable.

No ZX-12, probably will order a H-D FatBoy if the Busa sells. I love the Busa but need something a little tamer to ride with the wife.

Neomastiff,another good Harley which alot of my friends have is the RoadKing,couple of my cop friends ride these bikes for duty and it's nice to have the molded luggage bags cause you can lock your stuff inside of it and not worry too much about rip offs plus the screen are quick release and you can order fuel injection or carb version.I seen a couple of black RoadKing which was lowered and repainted black on black very nice.

Back