FOR SALE: Skydivr's 2004 HD Softail Deuce "Lucky Deuce 113"

Oh..and all of you need to go out and bid it up (or at least watch it)!

I knew you were a conservative, gun toting, 10 percenter who jumps out of perfectly good airplanes. But a Hardley pilot? We are done Diver, this is the end. At least you're selling it. Hey maybe Connniebaggerbot will bid on it?

I sold my 2010 recently, now I am sad it is gone. Big $$$ to replace that with new.:banghead:

I'll take it depending on how much the payments are? My monthly income is $381.00 in social security :dunno:

But Hey,,,,,,,,, I got myself a "Obama Phone" in exchange for my vote last time around! AND,,,,,,,, I understand that Michelle is throwing her hat in the ring this time and if I vote for her I get a new laptop along with free internet service! Life is good man, I need myself a fancy Harley! :cheerleader:

I'll take it depending on how much the payments are? My monthly income is $381.00 in social security :dunno:

But Hey,,,,,,,,, I got myself a "Obama Phone" in exchange for my vote last time around! AND,,,,,,,, I understand that Michelle is throwing her hat in the ring this time and if I vote for her I get a new laptop along with free internet service! Life is good man, I need myself a fancy Harley! :cheerleader:

Rumor is you have a cheap-ass airplane to take in trade :laugh::moon:

You can't advertise Harleys for sale on a Busa forum?! :rulez::banghead:

That's call for the ban hammer!

What is this place coming to?

IMG_00000325_edit_zpscf27e450.png
[/URL][/IMG]

:rofl:

SOLD. Just said goodbye after getting one last ride on it to work this morning...

That was a good price you got!!!. I had a hard time to get rid of my 2010, had to drop price big time.

Keith, I bet I was the last one to sit on it like 4 years ago when we came to town :laugh:

Can't wait to see what's in store :)

Back