Registered
Post Date:

Aug 7th, 2006

Expire Date:

Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000

Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a   loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the   f*** you want"doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-****

laugh.gif

We never say what we mean, and we never mean what we say...

My view on how the female mind works...
all_coholic.gif
tounge.gif

Michelle, you are so right... I gave up of trying years ago... I just go with what I think you are saying and then suffer later.

Hey, anytime you guys need insight in to what SHE really means, just ask...
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif

Ha ha! I used the purchase of mine to, let's say, "get out of a bad situation" before it got worse...
wink.gif

I bet she was real happy to find out I later used the wedding money to pay it off completely! HA HA HA!

Now life couldn't be better - got my hayabusa, done with the beotch from hell, and now with a much more loving, caring, and beautiful g/f.

So, when your woman catches you checking out another woman and she offers to get you the girls number, that's bad?
firedevil.gif

if your g/f won't go along with what you want, just find a new g/f
tounge.gif
...it's much easier than trying to get her to change her mind
laugh.gif

Lesson should be that you get all your toys and stabilize your lifestyle and then you think about finding a lady that fits into how you live...
Then when she starts to tell the truth about herself and shows her true colors by disagreeing with your lifestyle, you just cut her loose. When she comes back, you tell her to go away and find somebody that she is compatible with and that she can accept completely. When she starts sitting out front on your porch go out and talk to her because she might have realized you are good enough to compromise for. But, when the hell biotch starts to appear again... Take her out to a nice dinner and head to the men's room.... Jump out the window and leave her there.
Go home and pack all her "I forgot that" items into a box and deliver it to her closest friend... And go to bed with her.
I think she'll get the picture.

(Projekt @ Oct. 02 2006,14:59) Lesson should be that you get all your toys and stabilize your lifestyle and then you think about finding a lady that fits into how you live...
Then when she starts to tell the truth about herself and shows her true colors by disagreeing with your lifestyle, you just cut her loose. When she comes back, you tell her to go away and find somebody that she is compatible with and that she can accept completely. When she starts sitting out front on your porch go out and talk to her because she might have realized you are good enough to compromise for. But, when the hell biotch starts to appear again... Take her out to a nice dinner and head to the men's room.... Jump out the window and leave her there.
Go home and pack all her "I forgot that" items into a box and deliver it to her closest friend... And go to bed with her.
I think she'll get the picture.
Exactly what I have learned!!

Thus, I have cut the beotch loose and found a new g/f after acquiring my toys and toy-accessories. Sent my dog out to keep her from hanging around the porch (I got tired of yelling at her to find somewhere else to be homeless at). Though I must disagree with you on delivering the "I forgot that" box to a friend...I ended up just burning that box...it was taking up space and I wasn't getting any storage payments for holding it. What do I care if she's upset/mad about not getting her **** back? And it's completely destroyed - no evidence you had it so there's nothing to sue you over!

(GMbusa @ Oct. 02 2006,15:32) So, when your woman catches you checking out another woman and she offers to get you the girls number, that's bad?  
firedevil.gif
I think many of us men are waiting with baited breath for Michelle's answer to this one.
smile.gif

(TheAtomicAss @ Oct. 03 2006,05:11)
(GMbusa @ Oct. 02 2006,15
zzwhip.gif
) So, when your woman catches you checking out another woman and she offers to get you the girls number, that's bad?  
firedevil.gif
I think many of us men are waiting with baited breath for Michelle's answer to this one.  
smile.gif
I've learned saying "why don't you just lick her when she walks by" is more effective in showing Mike that I saw him checking someone out
laugh.gif

Saw it in some Kevin Bacon movie years ago; never forgot that line...it's so fitting...

I'd never offer to go get her number; Mike would enjoy that too much...
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 03 2006,08:37)
zzwhip.gif
) So, when your woman catches you checking out another woman and she offers to get you the girls number, that's bad?
smile.gif
I've learned saying "why don't you just lick her when she walks by" is more effective in showing Mike that I saw him checking someone out  
laugh.gif

Saw it in some Kevin Bacon movie years ago; never forgot that line...it's so fitting...

biggrin.gif
And he wouldn't enjoy licking her?  
rock.gif

j/k

(Spigga @ Oct. 03 2006,08:39)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 03 2006,08:37)
zzwhip.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
And he wouldn't enjoy licking her?  
rock.gif

j/k
Trust me, in that moment when he's locked on some other girl walking by and I say that, it gets his attention...it's not about what he would enjoy (thanks for the reminder LOL); it's about me snapping him out of his state of stupified staring...
laugh.gif

It's funny; you'd just have to be there...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back