For gun lovers!

Sigs are cool Rev!
beerchug.gif
Never shot one, but DEFINITELLY interested.

Sweet photos gunny!
beerchug.gif

And i've shot the .454 it kick's like a MULE, and i've shot the .44Henry style too. "Kick's somewhat like a 12ga."
super.gif

Guns, guns, and more guns, what would we do without them?
super.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

(Revlis @ Jun. 05 2007,17:36) I like the Henry Rifles I'm hoping for a .357 Big Boy for my Birfday...  I put in my request.
When's your birthday?

Wish i was 18 with some extra money, might've just shipped ya one.
wink.gif

And good luck getting your 357, hope you get one anyway.
beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Apr. 07 2007,17:36) I would say my favorites are the, Ruger P90, and the Russian SKS and AK47.

"This thread is for everything gun! Technical, and preferential! If you love guns, "like i do," let's start official gun talk here!"
beerchug.gif
MyFamily.jpg

I don't think I have a favorite. Every one of em has something I love. Engineering of the Bushmaster, rugedness of my AK, deadly accuracy of the 30-06 Mauser, to the insane kick of the Winchester 300 magnum. Love my babies.

Oh and yes the launcher is indeed detached from the rifle. Had the mounting brackets crack on me while cleaning the rifle, so until I shell out $200 for new mounting hardware it's staying off.  
sad.gif

I carry a gun for work, and I have to say I love my Walther .380 ppk/s. Its a small gun that packs a good punch with minnimal recoil.
biggrin.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 06 2007,05:50) I think I have you all beat on this one. How about my play toy a 35MM CHAIN GUN WITH AUTO TRACKING
guns.gif

guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I don't think that will fit under a coat.
wow.gif

guns.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 06 2007,05:50) I think I have you all beat on this one. How about my play toy a 35MM CHAIN GUN WITH AUTO TRACKING
guns.gif

guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Wow thats a bigger main mount then we use in the Corps. Our LAV25's only have a 25Mil.

guns.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 06 2007,05:50)I think I have you all beat on this one. How about my play toy a 35MM CHAIN GUN WITH AUTO TRACKING
guns.gif
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

crazy.gif
I think we have a winner....

guns.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NFA Rules apply....so what looks so good could get you in trouble, spas, sp89, bmg 50's. Big money = big fun. Knob creek shoot may be a point of interset.

Good 'ol AK is the one i'd like to have. "I LOVE THOSE THINGS."

I talked to a guy at our sporting good store, said he's got an automatic one. "He's got a ClassIII weapons permit."

"I COULDN'T STOP DROOLING!"
SHOCKED.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 06 2007,11:03) Sorry location is "TOP SECRET" but availablity is when ever needed!!!!
guns.gif
Hey, when i get my bike, i'm going to get your number as well.

That way if anyone tries to steal it, "i'll have the RIGHT person come to enforce the law."
wink.gif

1.) You think a 35mm will stop a criminal?
SHOCKED.gif

2.) Do you think it will stop AFTER it stops the criminal?
crazy.gif

A 35MM will stop a Tank, Helocopter, Airplanes, Trains and Automobiles!!
SHOCKED.gif
I don't think criminals will be a problem
guns.gif

Back