for everyone that loves the american pitbull terrier

justa-busa-girl

Registered
i saw this today and really liked the song that was being sung for the vid!! hope ya like it too
- Pit Bull Blues[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i can not view this at work but i will as soon as i get home. i love my apbt to death, but shes still a pup and she is alot to handle, i have to fix her dogloo (dog house made of plastic shaped like an igloo) almost every day, she destroys it

the number 1 dog in the us for bites is the golden retriever. due to the fact it is the most own. media ect sensationalizes too much. we would not have ever had culimbine if it had not been for the media sensationlaizim nation wide of the Wurst incedent here 30 miles away.

Pitbulls are the best. Very loyal. Great with people. We have 9. I own a pitbull kennel.The Bully House
They are a great breed. We have 2 females that just bred. If anyone here is interested in a puppy let me know. I'll give you better pricing then what's on the site. All my dogs are pure bred with UKC papers. We mainly breed blues, and blue fawns.

Here are a few of ours

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

- Thebullyhouse.com Huge Bully Pitbull[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
He is straight up lazy...Everyone that has meet him says he is one of a kind. He relly just likes to chill on the couch. We will try to get him to play sometimes and he will just get up and go to the other end of the couch to lay:laugh:

Back