for captain, mods and others thoughts

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
just a thought for a new topic. back when i had a triumph daytona i was on a board called t595.net they had a section called "was it you". that way if you saw another on that bike you put it in there to see if you get a response. several times i have seen other busas and thought that would be a nice touch rof this board.

just a thought for a new topic. back when i had a triumph daytona i was on a board called t595.net they had a section called "was it you". that way if you saw another on that bike you put it in there to see if you get a response. several times i have seen other busas and thought that would be a nice touch rof this board.

That would be especially beneficial here in SoCal where none of the 'busa riders know each other or communicate in any organized fashion...:whistle:

Seriously, just kidding.

Along these lines...does the Busa owner who works at the west Sacramneto UPS facility with the custom painted lime green metallic bike hang out on here? I admire his bike every day on the way to work!

Along these lines...does the Busa owner who works at the west Sacramneto UPS facility with the custom painted lime green metallic bike hang out on here? I admire his bike every day on the way to work!

see how that section would have already made life easier on you

Does anyone on here have a black busa and lives at Riverchase apartments in Indpls In. :sulk:

Ummm..I think that would be cool. The only time I could use it would be when I see a busa pass thru town on the interstate. I'm the only Busa in town. Everyone here thinks im absolutly insane to be on one. They insist that a 600 is plenty of bike for around here:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it would be cool... but I know the other riders aren't on the .Org... cause I complain too much about being the only Oregon guy for them not to notice :rofl:

But I know of at least 5 in the Portland area... 2 for sure live in the greater Portland area... If only they weren't always going in the opposite direction.

anyone have a blue 07' that works at the tatoo shop on colonial in downtown orlando ?

Back