For all you Island race lovers........NW 200!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Another place for John Mc to show up!

Love this style of race.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE IT! Balls to the walls Irish boys know how to ride :beerchug:

Wish we had that kind of sanctioned racing here in the States :banghead:

IrishFlag.gif

Problem is my Irish roots kick in after a few drinks, and thats no time to ride.:laugh:

I can't get enough of these races. Every time the TT comes on TV I watch the whole thing. Even if I've seen it 20 times.

I can't get enough of these races. Every time the TT comes on TV I watch the whole thing. Even if I've seen it 20 times.

I hear you. I have the 2005 on DVD and have watched it hundreds of times and still watch it especially in winter time when I can't ride.

I agree with you 100%! It would be pretty fun to see some racing like that here in the US.

Bubba,
Why am I just hearing abut this race? Are you slippin in your old age? lol

Never heard of it. I guess that was one of the many problems maybe? Sounds like they might have run it on the Cabot Trail? He is right about one thing in that there is very little corporate support of pro motorcycle racing here in Canada both for the events and any tv coverage that they might hope to get. Usually events get broadcast on one of our sportstations 2 months after they took place and on a Tuesday afternoon at 2 pm. On the other side of the coin that's all the more reason to attend the events live and in person and we do have lots of great circuits here in Canada so we do have that going for us.

BTW, thanks for the reminder....I just went to ebay and picked up the 2009 Isle of Man dvd from a lad in Manchester, UK.

Last edited:
Back