For all you "Do it your selfers" out there

Rollin20z

Registered
For everyone who would rather not have a gun in the house!

In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

Washington thinks they are going to take away our guns, so check this out. I like it!

NAIL GUNS! AND, you don't even have to REGISTER them or have LICENSES for them!

AND, you don't have to worry about them being CONCEALED!

Just a LOT of good stuff to do with THIS!

Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn't normally even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it:

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

New Nail Gun, made by DeWalt

It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.

This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back,

And relax and when she has the board in the right place, just fire away.

With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.

ATT00001.jpg

It's really important to let your wife hold the boards and not you. Women are really bad at aiming. Ask me how I know.....

Nail gun.jpg

Get caught with that is ur car in Connecticut or Jersey or many other states and ur going to JAIL for weapons in a motor vehicle to start with!

deadly weapon and firearm have overlapping definitions. A deadly weapon by definition in CT is any weapon whether loaded or unloaded from which a shot may be discharged from it.

A firearm is any weapon whether loaded or unloaded from which a shot may be discharged. firearms would fit the definition of a deadly weapon and some of ur deadly weapons would fit the definition of a firearm here and in many other states.

in Connecticut a pellet gun could be a deadly weapon, a dangerous instrument or a firearm for that matter.

still pretty dam kool tho....:laugh: and would surely make a great home defense tool. I wonder how this would go over in England where guns of any type are illegal.

fook i hope you dont end up like the UK

banned all guns for normal law abiding people and now all the bad ass would be gangster C**ts have them !!!! what a good idea that was:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Transport it to a shooting range, to make holes in a target. Or transport it from the gun-store to you your house?
you would need a CCW permit to transport it to the gun range. u dont need it to purchase a pistol but you would have to jump thru the same hoops to be able to buy as you would transport to and from the range. a certificate to purchase is needed to buy or a CCW permit but like I said ur jumping thru the same hoops to get the eligibility certificate to purchase as u are to acquire ur CCW permit. police officer dont need either cause their police ID alone is acceptable.

a pistol is anything less then 12 inches here in CT.

if you go to the range they will ask for ur proof of a CCW permit. if transporting it to ur house after purchase from the gun store it would need to be in the same packaging as it was when u left the gun store which would be in a locked box with a trigger lock on it.

its not hard to get a CCW permit and unlike Jersey and many places in NY the local police chief cannot deny ur ability to carry cause he feels u dont need it.

The thought of anyone just tossing a pistol in their car without it being in a case just seems retarded to me. I can understand a Leo leaving in a holster maybe... In Cali just to be as safe as possible. Pistol in the case in the trunk. Ammo in the back seat and mags in the glovebox, just so I can't be messed with. A friend of mine was scolded (so I was told) for having the magazines in the case with the pistol. (of course he also did not mention if they where loaded)

Thats awesome.Blah blah blah.Most states have an open carry law, just have to know the ordinances of your county/city.They wont take my rights away.Taking guns away fom law abiding citizens just makes better criminals with guns.

Back