For all troops and there family

Kcmarine

Registered
So the U.S Attorney for florida's middle district is trying to past they " Feres doctrine " to spouses, and children, which bars troops from suing the government, from injuries, from the results of malpractice in military medical facilities no matter how negligent or egregious the error is. WTF!!! Ok Troops in combat will get hurt do to war, but our familys and children.. Why let me tell you. In 2008 a navy first class mechanic gets a call. His wife told him she be going to the naval hospital Jacksonville Fl. For some headaches, the hospital faild to diagnose her symtoms, she dies later of a cerebral hemorrhanging that ended up as a catastrophic stroke. He fails for a law suit, this is what they want to stop. They want to be shielded from liability. This **** they trying to pass will be for all over seas and even in garrison setting far removed from any battelfield. And this is what man and women fight for, die for, for those **** to get passed, im sick of it. Thank God i got out when i did!!

This is just another way to save costs and another sign that our government is headed in the wrong direction. I am all for saving money and spending it on the right programs, but do not cut the things that are essential to life and the well being of our security as a nation.

I love my country, but the leadership better pull their head out of their ass quick.

Its just sad what they do to the people and there family that put there life on the line for this country.

:firing:Current POLITICIANS:moderator: ..... Then just replace them all from the .org:cheerleader::laugh:

Being a veteran and doing what alot of us did for this country and they constantly come up with s*** like this. This is some big time:bs:

Which is why, I told people if I got hurt on post, to CARRY ME OFF POST TO THE CIVILIAN HOSPITAL ER!

Back