For all those who aren't nice to turtles....

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
This one wants a word with you....

394640_201481746613146_100002539666355_400357_601703487_n.jpg

lankeeyankee said:
Hey ever notice that there arent any WHITE turtles most of em are dark colors such as BLACK and green.

That's because the white ones are called rocks.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Wait a minute, there's absolutely nothing in the second amendment about turtles having a right to bear arms:poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and I thought I was bored at work!!! You people (I know, what do you mean you people) crack me up!!! Thank you and dont let those Deer take your hat anymore Bret!

Last edited:
kuntreeboy said:
Thank you and dont let those Deer take your hat anymore Bret!

:lol:

I always take off my hat. It is a show of respect to the animal and just something I do. I do not take killing any creature lightly and only take what I can utilize to the fullest extent. :rulez:

:lol:

I always take off my hat. It is a show of respect to the animal and just something I do. I do not take killing any creature lightly and only take what I can utilize to the fullest extent. :rulez:

Is that why you killed Bambi? No rack?

racerV said:
Is that why you killed Bambi? No rack?

Meat in the freezer. The deer in the previous pic rendered 70 pounds of ground(burger) meat. No matter how you cook the rack it is not worth eating. I have my trophies on the wall thank you very much.

tapatalk_1321035826805.jpg

Come to Bama and ride with me at night and you would be glad to see many many more gone. Hence the reason the state allows 2 deer per day during a 70 day rifle season. That's right 140 legally give or take the # of days in the season. 70 is an average. Only 3 of those can be bucks for the entire season.

Any more ???

tapatalk_1321035826805.jpg

Meat in the freezer. The deer in the previous pic rendered 70 pounds of ground(burger) meat. No matter how you cook the rack it is not worth eating. I have my trophies on the wall thank you very much.

View attachment 242423

Come to Bama and ride with me at night and you would be glad to see many many more gone. Hence the reason the state allows 2 deer per day during a 70 day rifle season. That's right 140 legally give or take the # of days in the season. 70 is an average. Only 3 of those can be bucks for the entire season.

Any more ???

Damn, in Oregon we were allowed 1 buck period.

Back