For a ''Everyday'' Watch

My wife has had a Tag Heuer for about fifteen years now. It's been a great watch.

Tags are some of the nicest watches you can owm Mattstang.
More accurate than a Rolex and less 'loud'.
Very nice mature look they have.
I guess when I got married watches did not matter anymore.
It is a material world and things women look at are body, face, hair, shoes and watch.
Then if you make it past the initial looks comes the questions about job, home, car, and do you have any kids ?:rofl:

Yea I'm happily married as well. I dunno its kinda my vice to have a nice item that I know is nice and isn't flashy. The wife buys purses, jewelry, and glasses. I buy watches, oakleys, and go fast parts. Just don't tell her how much the parts are. My buddy slipped up and said how much my exhaust called and she now gets a couple more purses. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Everything I really spend crazy $ on anymore goes fast and deep inside a big black box with the word 'Liberty' written across the front of it !...:laugh:
She does not know combo...

Citizens Eco-Drive for everyday; I have a Rolex Daytona I inherited from my father for special occaisions....

The Eco-Drive

71849920-260x260-0-0_Citizen+Citizen+Eco+Drive+Men+s+Chronograph+Stainl.jpg

I wear a timex stopwatch at work, a citizen chronograph to go out normally when I'm home and looking at tags now for the nicer days.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a Tag Link. I wore it a few times and put it away. Wanna' buy it? I sold my Rolex GMT Master steel/gold. I have several other watches I never wear.

Back