For a ''Everyday'' Watch

Frankie Booth

Registered
http://
2n7nzps.jpg

....every wife should get one for their husbands so that they know when they should turn the bike around and head home,

cos' it doesn't work everywhere:thumbsup:,only in the right perimeter,

but, as a racer type for a ''Everyday Watch'' it's perfect !

Here you go : Casio EQW-M1000SV-1AJR....:whistle:

What's your Everyday Watch ?????

2zi6goz.jpg

4q34p0.jpg

25a7nlc.jpg

9fo30z.jpg

mjx5j.jpg

Sebastian Vettel,Limited Edition

:thumbsup:

people actually still wear those things?

i haven't worn one since i started carrying this thing called a cell phone...personally?...i dunno how (or why) watch companies have stayed in biz...and while it seems to be a nice looking timepiece?...it appears to be way to busy w/ far too many features for my taste and looks like it weighs a ton.

dif strokes..long as yer happy man.:thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

That's a good looking watch Frankie. Very nice.

My everyday watch is a Bulova, with a similar band as yours. It's a decnt watch, nothing great. Good "everyday" watch as you call it.

I do however have leather strapped, diamond encircled Gucci that makes it out of the closet for those "special" occasions :thumbsup:

Good old Timex Indiglo. I have some jeweled time pieces, but I like simple, clean analog time piece. May be old fashion...but I enjoy being old fashion!

Dr E: I have a timex indiglo that i wear a lot too. For being dressy, I have a movado that my dad got me as a HS graduation present.

Looks nice. :thumbsup:

I have a Tissot Chronometer and a Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk Atomic Time for everyday use, and for when I want to keep a low profile.

The Movado is usually reserved for when I'm around people who won't feel envious when they see it.

im a watch nut, but i switch mostly between the sea dweller and the anny.

gun1.jpg

Oh yea, Walther P-22 w/ laser sight, SA XD9 with tac light and the trusty Kel tec .380 "pocket piece"

Last edited:
....every wife should get one for their husbands so that they know when they should turn the bike around and head home,

I ride beside my husband so we never have to turn around and come home until we WANT to. :laugh:

Nice watch though.. a little busy for me...

Idified.. I bought Darrell a Movado for our wedding 5 years ago and I can't get the DANG thing set correctly to save my life!!

I ride beside my husband so we never have to turn around and come home until we WANT to. :laugh:

Nice watch though.. a little busy for me...

Idified.. I bought Darrell a Movado for our wedding 5 years ago and I can't get the DANG thing set correctly to save my life!!

Movado's are elegant in their simplicity. What issue are you having with setting it?

Movado's are elegant in their simplicity. What issue are you having with setting it?

The instructions are not in ENGLISH... I think I get it set and when I push the pin back in the hands revolve all the way around and go right back to where they were before.

I worked at Jaguar/Aston Martin for a couple yrs.
It was almost mandatory I had a watch worth over 3-4k on in order to 'fit in' with the customers. I had a Citizen Echo drive....:rofl:
Another salesman there let me wear some of his. He had watches that were worth 20k and up..
Just did not get into it. in fact I was scared to death to scratch a face or something.
More so cnversation pieces or status symbols now but I like your casio.
That is a nice watch.

I wear a timex stopwatch at work, a citizen chronograph to go out normally when I'm home and looking at tags now for the nicer days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back