Football Stuff – Men viewing only please ……………….Ladies you’ve been warned!

Dallas needs Cheerlearders to distract you from the fact that they......suck! :thumbsup:

:rofl:

One of my good friends is married to a cheerleader for the cowboys. She brought back 2 of them for thanksgiving last year. I was very suprised at how down to earth the 2 of them acted. You would figure the whole vegas showgirl retard act would be presented but it wasn't. I'm not saying all of them would be that pleasant to be around but they were pretty descent to hang out with

Dallas needs Cheerlearders to distract you from the fact that they......suck! :thumbsup:

:rofl:
Can Romo turn that hat around +put it on like a grown man?When he made after game comments he pointed out mistakes derfense+rest team made.However he neglected 2 reflect on the 2 missed passes he threw from the 1 yard line.Who called those plays?They were moving the ball good on the ground get to the 1 yard line+start throwing?? O-well they did win thats what counts.

You ready for SOME FOOTBALL!

Did you happen to see last weeks 49er game against the Vikings?

Favre is an amazing linebacker,, I mean,, athlete,,, blocker,, quarterback! He took that game,,, and foot race, I might add, right out of the 9er's hands! What a defeat!

Back