Foot Pegs

monicaaglez

Registered
Can anyone tell me how to change the foot pegs on a 2007 busa. Both the front and rear. I've been trying to search around the internet but no luck.

Just the peg or the whole rear set?

Rear set has three mounting screws. Peg is a Circlip on the bottom of the peg pin if im not mistaken.

Rear peg removal is the same.
There is a pin thru the peg and at the bottom there is a little "C" clip that slips into a groove in that pin. Pry/slide it off and pull the pin.

I put a set of passenger pegs off a 2008 gsxr 600 on my Gen II, light and look like they belong on the bike :thumbsup:

I run gen 2 after market pegs on my 07 gen 1..

they work fine, however they won't go up, only stay down-- not an issue for me since i ride 2up often and they only had the rear sets in gen 2 when my GF bought them for me :thumbsup:

they worked for me.

I have been trying to find out how on gen2 how to change foot pegs.

Front Footpegs are the same on Gen-I & Gen-II, or rather interchangeable. The rears passenger pegs are different from Gen-I to Gen-II.

This is a two minute job.

Pull (gently) the circ clip off of the pin and pull out the pin (it's spring loaded).

Click pics to see the build...

Front Footpegs are the same on Gen-I & Gen-II, or rather interchangeable. The rears passenger pegs are different from Gen-I to Gen-II.

This is a two minute job.

Pull (gently) the circ clip off of the pin and pull out the pin (it's spring loaded).

Click pics to see the build...
Excuse me, you are talking about pegs interchangeability or about whole rear set interchangeability?
I would like to know if I can buy for my NEW Busa an old busa aftermarket rear set.

Excuse me, you are talking about pegs interchangeability or about whole rear set interchangeability?
I would like to know if I can buy for my NEW Busa an old busa aftermarket rear set.

I think they will change out but the middle hole will not line up.

Isn't there a little ball bearing that is in the passenger pegs? If so careful when you go to remove them. There should be a spring also behind that ball bearing. Careful when pulling it off!

Back