Foot controls touch up

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Sanded, a few coats of truck bed liner spray can, and new Knight Design pegs. I like the same rough mat black as the frame. Will have to do the passengers next

...I know an old(er) thread..

I was talking to my neighbour (standing 8 feet away) who has a BMW S1000R and he put Knight Design pegs on last fall, he took it for a ride today and almost dropped it because he had trouble getting his foot off the peg. He said they really grabbed his tread on his boots..

Looking at how aggressive the pegs are, I can believe that.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with those pegs??

I got a set of the cheap Chinese drop pegs and they have a little ridge on the edge that have caught my boot before, I have to lift my foot up and off the pegs-no sliding.

...I know an old(er) thread..

I was talking to my neighbour (standing 8 feet away) who has a BMW S1000R and he put Knight Design pegs on last fall, he took it for a ride today and almost dropped it because he had trouble getting his foot off the peg. He said they really grabbed his tread on his boots..

Looking at how aggressive the pegs are, I can believe that.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with those pegs??

I got a set of the cheap Chinese drop pegs and they have a little ridge on the edge that have caught my boot before, I have to lift my foot up and off the pegs-no sliding.
They have a couple different tread patterns,I think I have the more aggressive pattern on mine and never had that issue but they do hold your feet in place. After putting mine on I wish I would have gotten the less aggressive ones cause mine have a sharp edge that tend to scratch my leathers if I'm not paying attention when I pick my feet up.

They have a couple different tread patterns,I think I have the more aggressive pattern on mine and never had that issue but they do hold your feet in place. After putting mine on I wish I would have gotten the less aggressive ones cause mine have a sharp edge that tend to scratch my leathers if I'm not paying attention when I pick my feet up.
He has the same ones as Tetsuo above...they look pretty aggressive.

I used to sand and repaint mine every couple of years because my boots keep rubbing on the guards. Then a few years back I painted them and then applied 3m paint protection film to them. Problem solved.

Back