Foot Ball

rybraun

Registered
Who do we love OH YES its our beloved Green Bay Packers and not the Viqueens!!!
idea.gif

Silver & Black on the attack!!!

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Also Pewter Power pounds birdman.

Looks like an all Pirate Superbowl.

cool.gif

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Tampa Bay "BUCS"...
Don't you just love to hate "Chuckie" the head coach
director.gif

Well, my favorite team is the Washington Redskins, folowed closely by the Tennessee Titans and Steelers. Since the Skins suck and the Titans aren't goin' anywhere, I'm just prayin' the Steelers get a birth (won't happen, probably already out). As for who remains - As long as the Giants and Eagles don't win I'll be happy (I'm not worried about the Cowboys goin' anywhere). It'd also be nice if the 49ers stayed home. Don't mind the fins, falcons or saints doin' well. I guess what I'm sayin' is that I love NFL football and my favorite teams suck, so I'm still tryin' to see who I like to go all the way. Maybe its the Bucs year!

GAr

Silver & Black on the attack!!!

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Also Pewter Power pounds birdman.

Looks like an all Pirate Superbowl.

cool.gif
would be huge media hype if Oakland/Tampa ended up playing each other. haha Gruden vs. Callahan ... Gruden vs. Al Davis... Gruden vs. Gannon... blah blah blah on and on endlessly boring hype.

The Raiders would kill the Bucs
wink.gif

I hope the bucs don't make it past the first round though.
director.gif
Just Win Baby!

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Hey dambit!!!!!!!! I'm from MN!!! knock that crap off!!!! OH wait a minute.....let me think here....hmmmm.....football....they use one ball there right?? Baseball? One ball again. Golf....one ball (dont EVEN get me going on that "sport"). basketball??? One ball again. Bike racing?
rock.gif
Two balls required!!! (sorry Lo!!!!.....feel free to hammer me....I still love ya!! )

Used to play a beer a hole. After about 9 holes I was a basket case!!! Here's why I hate golfers. Remember the masters or what ever the heck it was this last summer in MN??? That was LITERALLY in my back yard. Major pain in the butt!!! I wore my "Sportbikes...cuz golf is for pussies" every damn day of the stupid tournament!!

I just got an e-mail from a friend in Appleton, Wis.; seems I may be at Lambeau in Jan., should they keep playing well.
Oh.. I'm gonna need more thermals!!

Gar

Back