Foot Ball

OOOOOOOkiedokie smokie....

cleveland to take pittsburgh??  hah

jets up 27-0 now  
smile.gif
I thought about changing it, but no. I'll stick with it. Cleveland can do it. I got faith in em'.

I would have NO doubt they can beat the Steelers if Couch wasn't out.

Who do we love OH YES its our beloved Green Bay Packers and not the Viqueens!!!
idea.gif
I happen to be a Green Bay fan. Used to date a woman from Green Bay. Used to ride my bike 4 hours up there. I grew up in Chicago (Bears), lived in Pittsburgh (Steelers), and traveled all around. Green Bay has THE best fans in the NFL...period.

Both Cicago and Pittsburgh can rival Green Bay when it comes to tailgating, but that's about it. Green Bay sold out Lambo even bvefore they were a serious contender. There is something like a 100 year waitting list for season tickets. People put their season tickets in their Wils. One year, they stood in line to volunteer to shovel out the stands of the stadium. Another year, they SOLD OUT Lambo in order to watch an AWAY game on the jumbo screens in the middle of Green Bay Winter. They haven't been the same since Reggie and Holgrem left but the fans are still the same.

Right now, it doesn't look so good for he Pack, as the Falcons are beating their asses. But they still have the best fans.

Thinker

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll have to see if the Giants can get by the San Fran
but GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

Who do we love OH YES its our beloved Green Bay Packers and not the Viqueens!!!
idea.gif
I happen to be a Green Bay fan. Used to date a woman from Green Bay. Used to ride my bike 4 hours up there. I grew up in Chicago (Bears), lived in Pittsburgh (Steelers), and traveled all around. Green Bay has THE best fans in the NFL...period.

Both Cicago and Pittsburgh can rival Green Bay when it comes to tailgating, but that's about it. Green Bay sold out Lambo even bvefore they were a serious contender. There is something like a 100 year waitting list for season tickets. People put their season tickets in their Wils. One year, they stood in line to volunteer to shovel out the stands of the stadium. Another year, they SOLD OUT Lambo in order to watch an AWAY game on the jumbo screens in the middle of Green Bay Winter. They haven't been the same since Reggie and Holgrem left but the fans are still the same.

Right now, it doesn't look so good for he Pack, as the Falcons are beating their asses. But they still have the best fans.

Thinker
how you love packers now??!! piss me off... they were my highest point/pick for our work playoff series.

Favre: "what's that, oh its snow.." "whats that, oh its a football.."

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

all I can say now is go Raiders, go Bucks.
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

[Right now, it doesn't look so good for he Pack, as the Falcons are beating their asses. But they still have the best fans.

Thinker
how you love packers now??!!  piss me off... they were my highest point/pick for our work playoff series.

Favre: "what's that, oh its snow.."  "whats that, oh its a football.."

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

all I can say now is go Raiders, go Bucks.
mad.gif
What can I say? Oh I already said it...They haven't been the same since Reggie and Holgrem left but the fans are still the same.[/QUOTE]

I guess I have to pull for Mike Vick now. Wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers do something, but I think they stink...just lucky.

Thinker

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

at least the Steelers finished strong... 2 point conversion too!!
Ah well... I thought maybe Cleveland had FINALLY learned that they had to play the full 60 minutes.
hmmm.gif

You all think Favre will retire monday?

Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!! Raiders!!

Wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers do something, but I think they stink...just lucky.

Thinker[/QUOTE]
Can't believe the Steelers pulled it off. Wow! They showed a lot of heart, but I still think they will choke. But if they don't, good thing I have a leather Steeler jacket.
blues.gif

Thinker

at least the Steelers finished strong... 2 point conversion too!!
Ah well...  I thought maybe Cleveland had FINALLY learned that they had to play the full 60 minutes.  
hmmm.gif

You all think Favre will retire monday?

Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!  Raiders!!
I thought the Browns played a good game. It looked like the Steeler hurryup offense wore out the Brown's defense.

I don't think Favre will retire. Why should he? He had an awesome year.

Thinker

Hmm. I pretty much agree that Favre had a really good 1st half of the season.. but the 2nd half... not so good.

I am watching the 49er game.. last minute.. crazy stuff going on.. I don't even like the niners.. but I'm finding myself pulling for them. If it doesn't turn into a melee it's gonna be a great finish!

obnoxious.gif

GAWD!!! I love football!!!

but man I really hate listening to Chris Collinsworth & Troy "my heart is" ACHE-man.. Little punk know it all commentators...

Wow.. both games today were great... more than made up for yesterdays 4 hour bore-a-thons.

OK.. New page.. sorry about my slight post whoring.. but I thought we should have a new page for the Divisional Games next weekend.

The games:
Pittsburgh Vs. Tennessee
Atlanta Vs. Philadelphia
San Francisco Vs. Tampa Bay
New York Vs. Oakland

Your predictions?

mine..
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
San Francisco
Oakland

OK.. New page.. sorry about my slight post whoring.. but I thought we should have a new page for the Divisional Games next weekend.

The games:
Pittsburgh Vs. Tennessee
Atlanta Vs. Philadelphia
San Francisco Vs. Tampa Bay
New York Vs. Oakland

Your predictions?

mine..
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
San Francisco
Oakland
Two great comebacks, two great games. My picks: