Foot Ball

Wow... Not very often you see Oakland,, or Denver sweep the other. Even when 1 is awesome and the other is crap they normally split.

WHooo!
Just Win Baby!External Links MissingExternal Links MissingExternal Links Missing

Pats game didn't much matter.. I liked watching the jets hand them the loss. I'd like Pennington to be a Raider.. a back up raider right now.. but it would be great to have a young QB that smart/talented waiting in the wings to take over when Gannon retires.

Pats are playing Miami for their last game of the season. Whoever wins is the division winner. If the pats beat miami they will tied on overall record... and they have a better divisional record.. so they win the tie break. If Miami wins.. they just have a better record period.. so they are in.

Raiders need to whup up on KC next weekend and take the homefield advantage.

oh! look only 8 more posts till 400... hmm.. a little whoring is needed

oh! look only 8 more posts till 400... hmm..   a little whoring is needed
WERE IN A DEAD HEAT BUDDY. SOMEDAY WE WILL BE MASTER POST wh$#@%ing OR SOMETHING. WHAT TITLE WILL YOU CHOOSE?
haha, I didn't realize we were so close till just now...

Hmm... I dunno I have put some thought into it.. I just want to have something as clever as everybody elses ya know... so I'm having to put alot of thought into it...

You got any ideas yet?

rubbing his two brain cells together at an alarming rate

Thats OK thanx to TB for bringing their A game on Mon. Night all GB needs is to win on Sun for a bye. Prediction NYG over Philly GB over NYJ and Mia over Pats.

haha.. Steve Spurrier... blah. I hope he never finishes any better than .500

Kinda weird that Miami didn't make it. I really think they were one of the better teams this year.

Go Redskins! "Next year of course."
laugh.gif

Go Redskins!  "Next year of course."  
laugh.gif
So wonderful to have another Skins Fan!!!
I just wish we weren't saddled with the most egotistical and idiotic coach and OWNER in the NFL. Still gotta love my Skins.

I also see that by some twist of fate, my other 2 favorite teams have made the playoffs - so Go Titans and Steelers!!

GAr

Gar: We're headed for the playoffs next year! Joe Gibbs only won five games his first year as head coach, Steve won seven his first year. Three games this year we outplayed the other team but got beat by silly mistakes. I think next year we'll take the division.
cool.gif

Gar:  We're headed for the playoffs next year!  Joe Gibbs only won five games his first year as head coach, Steve won seven his first year.  Three games this year we outplayed the other team but got beat by silly mistakes.  I think next year we'll take the division.  
cool.gif
Hope you're right, but I'm not betting on it.

Back