Food for Thought

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
OK guys and gals, if a woman ran for president would you vote for her. This may be a reality in the near furture. In fact, it is possible the we could see Hilary Clinton running against Condalisa Rise. Margret Thacher successfully ran Great Britian for a number of years.

If it were Hilary vs Condalisa, I would vote for Condalisa. If Hilary was running against John Mc Cain, I'd vote for John Mc Cain. If Condalisa was running against John Carrey, I'd vote for Condalisa.

Anyhow food for thought. 08 elections will be here soon and there is a distinct possibility that Hillary could be a candadate. What do you all think. I know this isn't about Busa's but its definately thought provoking.

would she remove the 186mph speed restriction law? If so, she might get my vote. I didn't like Hillary Clinton when she was married to the president, let alone being the president. It would be funny to see Bill being the bitch though.
beerchug.gif

I don't know why, but I shudder to think that Hillary might actually get elected.

I'm buying my guns and ammo now, just in case.

Yeah, its pretty crazy. I don't have a problem at all with women in politics, but she is not someone I would ever want to see as president. I think the 08 election could turn out to be very interesting.

(TheAtomicAss @ Dec. 03 2006,00:48) I don't know why, but I shudder to think that Hillary might actually get elected.

I'm buying my guns and ammo now, just in case.
You bet you better! And your wallet.

Fact is..Hilliary is not electable. Her own party knows this. Kerry is done! The Vets that served will see to that. Kerry, what a clown,

runeight...

I don't think her party knows that. They certainly aren't focusing their ministrations towards anyone else.

Condoleeza Rice would more than likely see my vote, BUT, before a black woman can be elected, both a white woman and a black man will have had to hold office first. Sad, but that's the way this country's wired.

+1 runeight. If Hilary gets the nomination. This could get real scary. I'm hoping that John McCain gets the republication nomination. I'd vote for him in a heart beat.

you all know how messed up our society is now. look at the last two elections. we were the laughing stock of the world.
so yes hilary does have a huge chance of winning. lets face it she ran the country for 8 years before, no ? better guess again bill did nothing without hillary telling him to. need proof ? where was bill all the time ? playing the monica & paula game over and over. hillary is smarter than most people give her credit for, to put it blunt, she is a snake in the grass that can and will strike when she is ready.
dont sell her short in whats coming up. why do i say all this, because i see where this country is headed, she would be the final piece to the puzzle to make us a third rate country. do i support her ? no will i vote for her ? no
for those of you that think she does not have a chance, circle the wagon my friends because she is living on more than a wing and a prayer. she has power and influnence. and has and will use it. she is the most powerfull women you have ever seen. dont be shocked, i want.
of course this is my opinion only, from my study of politics , it gives me a different view of what people want and expect.

Runeight's right; Hilary is not very electable, and the Democrats are set on winning this next presidential election. I think we'll see Barack Obama with perhaps Gore or Edwards as vice. With the state of affairs as they are, we need to forget about partisanship and elect someone level headed and open minded, regardless of gender or skin color.

(Copperone @ Dec. 03 2006,08:47) +1 runeight.  If Hilary gets the nomination.  This could get real scary.  I'm hoping that John McCain gets the republication nomination.  I'd vote for him in a heart beat.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+2 !!</span> Mrs.Clinton = Gun Control !!
guns.gif

i say we gather the bikes, guns, and ammo and take over
race.gif
guns.gif

seriously though, i shudder at the thought of Hillary as President...i would vote for almost anyone other than her...if i thought there was anyone out there that had not already sold their morals, ethics, and souls to get the positions and power they want, i might be a little more optimistic about the future of the USA and the world...the end is near...just my $.02

IMHO
I dont think we will see a female president for quite some time , especially right now. Nobody wants a female as there commander and chief during war times. Not even the Democrats. I could be wrong but i honestly dont see it happening right now.

I think we may be kidding ourselves if we don't believe that in the upcoming 08 elections Hilary doesn't have a chance at getting the democratic nomination. The signals I'm getting is that she is a very viable canadate for the democrats.

Back