Food For Thought

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I saw this painted on a big rig the other day going to work and it made me think.
Don't drive faster then your guardian angel can fly[/QUOTE]
Just how fast can those little guys fly after all?
rock.gif

Not sure how fast mine was going but atleast she kept up.

I'm scarooood . My speedo goes to 350 KPH .
Do angels fly in metric ? Or do they only fly in S.A.E. ?

Ever heard a sonic bang? Don't believe what they tell you, it has nothing to do with the airplane, it's the angel cursing because he has to go so damn fast
wink.gif

So I think we're all pretty safe.

Been at 11,200 indicated on the tach in fifth....felt the claws of my friend diggin' in..I know i have one..had too..wouldn't be here without...her..stock gearing sez 184 mph....

I saw this painted on a big rig the other day going to work and it made me think.
Don't drive faster then your guardian angel can fly
Just how fast can those little guys fly after all?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
How true, how true. They can fly at least up to Jet liner speed.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>ok ok ok we know the angel is fast but who is the fastes ??

guardian angel or angel of death ?

grim.gif
fireskull.gif
firedevil.gif

something to think about ?

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>ok ok ok we know the angel is fast but who is the fastes ??

grim.gif

fireskull.gif

firedevil.gif

I think they race alot, its not hard to tell who wins and who loses tho. Like all racers they have good and bad days. Just hope the reaper has a lot of bad days.

This is funny since my mom gave me a sign to hang by my front door that says that. I turned it into a key hanger, keep the keys to the busa there for good luck. Hope it keeps up.

grim.gif

fireskull.gif

firedevil.gif

There is only one answer to this question.
Your guardian angel will be the fastest until the day you die.
Now does this make perfect sense or what.
You can come up with something more challenging than that
can't you Jace?.......kiddin dude.

Yes but i am sure many of us have been pushing into a curve or high speed run or seen a car starting to turn in front of us ......that is when you look close enough you might be able to see angel of death just about to catch you and you think it is all over ...........but then in the nick of time Gardian angel makes the pass and cuts death off and you pull through ok......but never forget that death is always on your heels ......and when you lose foccus that is when death will catch you .............
grim.gif
fireskull.gif
grim.gif

stay safe !!

grim.gif

Yes but i am sure many of us have been pushing into a curve or high speed run or seen a car starting to turn in front of us ......that is when you look close enough you might be able to see angel of death just about to catch you and you think it is all over ...........but then in the nick of time Gardian angel makes the pass and cuts death off and you pull through ok......but never forget that death is always on your heels ......and when you lose foccus that is when death will catch you .............
grim.gif
fireskull.gif
grim.gif

stay safe !!
Man, this topic is startin ta freak me out....... I'm tradin the Bus on a moped tomorrow....... then the guardian angel will always be in front of me watchin for problems, and kickin the hell outta reaper.

grim.gif

Back