flying with Busa inside traffic !

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
* Link no longer works 37.44MB

(he is coming to my house from his store)

Why is it I can never play these flicks
rock.gif

I know you have to drive aggressively, but I'm not sure I would be that confident.

A time and a place for everything . Me myself there wasn't it . yes he is control of his bike But how much control does he have over the cager that decides not to let him come up the side . Guess I'm getting older cant feed my kids if a cager takes me out . Now get me in a controlled invironment and run hard like the rest but traffic dodging hoping the dumbarse in the car sees you just ain't for me ..
Nice set up on the bike though ....
Just my humble opinion ...

(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,14:54) I know you have to drive aggressively, but I'm not sure I would be that confident.
Wow! I agree, nice driving, but I pray that one of these days one of those cagers doesn't zig when he thinks they should have zagged! The boys with the blue and red lights would have cut his fun waaay short in my neck of the world! Whew!

SHOCKED.gif
Wow!!! I was leaning and moving my head in my office chair.

Kinda close in the city.

Thanks for sharing.
beerchug.gif

(BusaSamurai @ Apr. 23 2007,15:23) A time and a place for everything . Me myself there wasn't it . yes he is control of his bike But how much control does he have over the cager that decides not to let him come up the side . Guess I'm getting older cant feed my kids if a cager takes me out . Now get me in a controlled invironment and run hard like the rest but traffic dodging hoping the dumbarse in the car sees you just ain't for me ..
 Nice set up on the bike though ....
  Just my humble opinion ...
You're not getting older...you're getting smarter!

Man, I kept looking up ... and over, waiting for someone to inch over! Is it legal to split lanes and ride past cars in traffic, since that other bike (Honda?) looked like it was doing the same in the opposite direction?

Also, is that the special edition bike that was picture in the MotoGP thread? Sounds awesome!

Can I take a life insurance policy on him?
You drive like that where I live and you will be in the hospital if not 6 feet under...

Good vid of what not to do,i turned it off 1/2 way through,,try that here in philly and they will intensionally push you into the gaurdrail....STUPIDUTY KILLS,if not you an innocent person...NOT IMPRESSED

lol@ all the beeping.. My best friend has an 06 R6 and always tries to get me to follow him when doing **** like this, Ill play along for a couple minutes but Im not one to push my luck too far..

Pretty good riding, thought he was going down a couple times..

(05 Busa LE @ Apr. 23 2007,16:07) Man, I kept looking up ... and over, waiting for someone to inch over!  Is it legal to split lanes and ride past cars in traffic, since that other bike (Honda?) looked like it was doing the same in the opposite direction?

Also, is that the special edition bike that was picture in the MotoGP thread?  Sounds awesome!
you're right , that's the bike in the MotoGP thread , tuna motor is quite rides aggresive and loves to do some risky things , in fact , i don't ride like that , and surely it's illegal to split lanes ...

thanks for all messages friends , please drive resposible ...

Reminds me of Spain and people on their mopeds and scooters! Absolutely insane!

Around here though... if you don't get sammiched by a couple cars/guard-rails, than the local LE will more than likely hemm you up for riding like that!

Back