Flying into Bentonville AR Today

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
For Wal-Mart Storm Water Training...the 6th time I think. Anyways, will be arriving at around 4:30 today and will be at the Clarion Hotel until Sat. morning. Drop me a line if anyone wants to go play :)

Go to Fayetteville and eat at Penguin Ed's (barbeque) if it's still standing...or check out A.Q. Chicken in Springdale or Fayetteville. I don't know if they reopened in Bentonville after that location caught fire.

Maybe Macon knows of a Bike Night going on tonight...

The bike night is on Wednesday, but the Harley Dealer in Rogers will let you take Demo Rides on any bike they have:)

Go to Fayetteville and eat at Penguin Ed's (barbeque) if it's still standing...or check out A.Q. Chicken in Springdale or Fayetteville. I don't know if they reopened in Bentonville after that location caught fire.

What he said! I stop at AQ's on the way or way back from Eureka Springs every trip. Sometimes both ways.

Just spoke to Macon454....looks like I ma going for a little ride tomorrow! GAWD I love this board! :beerchug:

Well....many thanks to Macon454! Met up at 5:00 p.m. put my arse on his Gixer 1K and off we went to Eureka Springs. What a great ride and an awesome time. I definitely have to fit this place into my schedule next year. It was awesome riding with you bro and can't wait to do it again. Thanks again for the use of your bike.

RacerV

Well....many thanks to Macon454! Met up at 5:00 p.m. put my arse on his Gixer 1K and off we went to Eureka Springs. What a great ride and an awesome time. I definitely have to fit this place into my schedule next year. It was awesome riding with you bro and can't wait to do it again. Thanks again for the use of your bike.

RacerV

Hey it was great, had a really good time, i am glad we got to do it, and thanks for dinner, cant wait to do it again.:thumbsup:

Back