Florida's Official riding season

yeah im up in ocala. i rode to work today and it was great. rode 120 miles sat. and wanted to do more. i always try to cram a bunch of riding in the next couple months. riding in the summer sucks.

I prefer the winter myself :poke:

temps in 70-45

Ah, your just fooling around right....or do you not know "winter months" fall somewhere between October & April. :whistle:

January-February here is Moron season where they are either so medicated or just completely oblivious to what's going on outside of their cars. Some both.

I have been in Fl in the summer and I have to admit that I notice no bikes on the street. Then I went again around Oct/ Nov and I seen lots of bikes. Maybe I should go there to ride in winter season. Lol...

I have been in Fl in the summer and I have to admit that I notice no bikes on the street. Then I went again around Oct/ Nov and I seen lots of bikes. Maybe I should go there to ride in winter season. Lol...

I ride in the summer to..... I just have a tendency to stay out the sun between 11:30 am till about 2 or 3 pm :whistle: i just call it a long lunch :laugh:

Yeah today was beautiful. In the shade it was actually comfortable.. But it is Florida so who knows what tomorrow brings..:rofl:

Back