Florida riding gear:

Hey Spoole, why is it when Diesel rides with you there's always drama but when he rides with me and Joker we just have a great ride?
rock.gif

Helmet: Shoei/Hayabusa Model RF-900 Silver/Graphite to match my '03 Busa

Jacket: Full Perfed Kob'e Dragon Breeze (winter) J.R. Pheonix Mesh (summer)

Gun: Glock 19 with spare high cap mags stagger loaded w/ PMC FMJ's and Winchester Silvertips

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Hey Spoole, why is it when Diesel rides with you there's always drama but when he rides with me and Joker we just have a great ride?
rock.gif
Because you and Diesel are too busy busting each others balls to get into it with anyone else!!!!  
icon_rofl.gif
I thought Diesel and Kessler rode on the same bike when they rode together . . . ?

I guess the obvious answer is that I'm a bad influence?  I see a "Peer Pressure" after school special coming . .

"Diesel has fun with Tspoole, but he's always getting in trouble when they are together . . . he talked to his mom about it, and they decided that Tspoole was a bad influence on his impressionable young mind"

Heheheheh - you think I'm bad wait till you meet the kind of woman who marries a guy like me
devil.gif

Gun: Glock 19 with spare high cap mags stagger loaded w/ PMC FMJ's and Winchester Silvertips

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
You don't ride with one in the chamber do you? I have a mod 27 with hicap, I NEVER, EVER ride with one in the chamber.

Magsafe / Corbon staggered - thank you very much.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
You don't ride with one in the chamber do you?  I have a mod 27 with hicap, I NEVER, EVER ride with one in the chamber.

You automatic guys.
wink.gif
The way to ride is with a little 5 shot .357, it won't go off accidentally but will fire each time the trigger is pulled, up to five of course.

Kev

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
You don't ride with one in the chamber do you?  I have a mod 27 with hicap, I NEVER, EVER ride with one in the chamber.

You automatic guys.
wink.gif
 The way to ride is with a little 5 shot .357, it won't go off accidentally but will fire each time the trigger is pulled, up to five of course.

Kev
Ain't it ironic...LOL!...The only folks I ever heard claim that a glock could shoot itself were scared cops. LOL!!!

And yes..I do...but only cause it's to slow and awkward to rack while you're riding. LOL!!!

The good news?...I gotz lotsa tactical practice with auto's...here's my other favorite...I built it myself from a box stock P-14...

trophy.jpg

and "My Sidearm Stable"...

Top: Custom Para Ordnance P-14 .45acp
Middle: Taurus CH-85 (.38 spcl w/ treasury loads..158gr LSWCHP's...w/ Safe-T-Loc..our "house gun")
Bottom: Daddys Carry Pistol G-19 Compact 9mm w/ Tritium Night Sights

pistols.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Note to self....DON"T startle Jinkster in the middle of the night
wow.gif
For that matter Don't startle him in the middle of the day either!!
biggrin.gif

Hey Jinkster, I'm not concerned about the autos firing when you don't want them to, only that they won't when you want them to in a panic situation. (only because you may have not chambered a round).

Here is my miniature arsenal.
I started with the 6 shot .357 revolver (blued) but it was very heavy so I got the 5 shot (stainless). The Russian made SKS is just for fun.

Kev

tn_100_2896.JPG

This is my bike gun and like Jinxter, I keep one in the pipe at all times. The Styer is very "Glock like" but has a safety, chambered round indicator and I really LOVE their trapazoidal sights. I like the trigger just a little better than the Glocks also. Not bashing Glocks I own a few of them also ;) The Karambit in the pic was made by Reese Weiland.

steyrraven1.jpg

Here in Florida you never know when you might run into (literally) a hawg
smile.gif
My Hawg gun:

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116376874 -->

coonan2.jpg

And here I was worried about looking like a gun nut
tounge.gif

I don't ride with one in the chamber, but I don't worry about needing it on the road. I worry about needing it when I come home.

My first choice if given the 'fight or flight' option is probably gonna be 'flight.' People piss me off, but I won't be machoed into a fight. If a situation gets escalated to that point, the only time I am gonna reach for my tools is if it is my last option. They actually teach a class on fast racking and firing Glocks - took it about a year ago.

The last time I got pulled over (111 in a 55) I had my mod 27 inside the breast pocket of my Joe Rocket.

Heheheheh - you think I'm bad wait till you meet the kind of woman who marries a guy like me
devil.gif
I did meet her, and still don't understand.
Yeah, life's funny like that isn't it ? She has her hands full with me, you'd better believe it. On the upshot, she's in the best shape of her life from having me chase her around the apartment every night for the last 7 years.

I think she can run a 6 minute mile now! Well, that and she's gotten really good with a taser . . .

"They actually teach a class on fast racking and firing Glocks"

I prefer just squeezing the trigger and letting the pistol rack itself.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116390094 -->

And here I was worried about looking like a gun nut  
tounge.gif

I don't ride with one in the chamber, but I don't worry about needing it on the road.  I worry about needing it when I come home.  

My first choice if given the 'fight or flight' option is probably gonna be 'flight.'  People piss me off, but I won't be machoed into a fight.  If a situation gets escalated to that point, the only time I am gonna reach for my tools is if it is my last option.  They actually teach a class on fast racking and firing Glocks - took it about a year ago.

The last time I got pulled over (111 in a 55) I had my mod 27 inside the breast pocket of my Joe Rocket.
Taser?? So you "rode the lightning"
rock.gif
EEEEEEYOOOOOWWWCH!!!!

I got jacked up about 5 years ago at a boat ramp on Lake Parker. 3 guys, knives and a tire iron. About 2 years ago I caught a guy in the act, trying to break into my car in the Lakeland Mall parking lot. When I confronted him he took a few swings at me with his crowbar. Both guys apeared to be crack addicts. These days I usually carry at least my little Keltec. The last thing I'm looking to do is shoot someone but I'll be damned if I'm going to just give up and take a hit with a crowbar..........or worse.

Same as Jinkster pretty much, but a model 22 Glock (a little harder to conceal, but it's worth it). Pre-ban mags full of pre-ban Talons. What good is an unloaded pistol? Gonna whip someone with it? Pistols aren't for scaring someone, they are for defense. If you don't trust your sidearm loaded, find one you do trust.

Back