Florida Riders Busa Bash Riders

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
How many Florida riders are planning on going? I have a few questions to see if maybe anyone of the Florida riders will heading up at similar times an dates to see if any can maybe make the journey together..

From what location in Florida will you be departing???

What route will you be taking??? Could be possible for people to just meet up farther along the trail:laugh:

From what time an date to time an date will be you going???

Are you riding your Busa up or will you be hauling it up???

Safety in numbers, only reason I am asking an never know. I will most likely be hauling my bike up on a trailer not sure if my my cruiser buddies are going yet. So not sure if there will be extra space. Regardless making a journey like this, those making the trip at similar times through similar routes exchange contact info maybe a good idea. :dunno:

Not sure how my fellow Floridians feel about this.

My answers to these.

Leaving.

April 19 Monday an returning on the 25 Sunday.

Route Shortest route via gps atm :laugh:

Will be a on a trailer up there... an yes I am a wuss :moon: sue me :laugh:

Dan1995 and my self are leaving from Port Charlotte. We are putting the bikes in the back if the truck. We are leaving on the 22 and comming back on the 25.

we will have the bikes in the back of the truck but i also can pull a trailer up if somone wants their bike up there we only have room for 2 in the truck so you would have to follow along in your car

Man if I wasnt going down to get my track bike in 2 weeks I would ask and see if one of you guys could bring it to the Bash for me!

Man if I wasnt going down to get my track bike in 2 weeks I would ask and see if one of you guys could bring it to the Bash for me!

so you found a trailer or dug yours out meathead? :laugh:

so you found a trailer or dug yours out meathead? :laugh:

Mine LOOKS like I'llbe able to dig it out:laugh:theres still 2 weeks left so who knows if well get dumped on again or not..hope NOT!:laugh:

Back