Florida Bike Season Begins Now!

ResidentEvil

Registered
I mean really, we ride all year but winter time is the best,so here's Just a few pics from today's ride.

20161217_125419-1.jpg

20161217_131059-2.jpg

20161217_131052.jpg

20161217_131045.jpg

20161217_131014.jpg

20161217_125807.jpg

20161217_125521.jpg

20161217_130010.jpg

20161217_131632.jpg

20161217_125908.jpg

You are right about Florida. This is the time of the year I put the most miles on mine. Summers are just miserable.

You are right about Florida. This is the time of the year I put the most miles on mine. Summers are just miserable.

Wanta trade locations for a year?

Being able to ride year round - I would suffer through the summertime and not complain.

Now being in 20° temps or less for much of this month and not being able to leave without snowblowing first is what sucks.
So anytime you wanta trade for a year let me know. Summers here are nice and you would love the Summers here but you have to take
it all - just like I would take your Summers but you have to take my Winters.

Just saying - count your blessings that you can ride year round, as many of us can't.

To the OP Great pics.

Wanta trade locations for a year?

Being able to ride year round - I would suffer through the summertime and not complain.

Now being in 20° temps or less for much of this month and not being able to leave without snowblowing first is what sucks.
So anytime you wanta trade for a year let me know. Summers here are nice and you would love the Summers here but you have to take
it all - just like I would take your Summers but you have to take my Winters.

Just saying - count your blessings that you can ride year round, as many of us can't.

To the OP Great pics.

I never said I wanted to move. I've been up north in all seasons and experienced the weather. Trust me, I know how those winters are. I'm typing this while looking at several inches of snow on the ground and rain outside the hotel window (I've been up north for a week now). I'm ready to go home and jump on my bike, but the weather has other plans for me and had to change my flight. My rental was useless as is only rear wheel drive and too low and I had to wait for them to clear some snow so I could go run some errands. My phone said "feels like" 10'F" due to wind factor all day Thursday and Friday.

I never said I wanted to move.

I've been up north in all seasons and experienced the weather.

Trust me,
I know how those winters are.

I'm typing this while looking at several inches of snow on the ground and rain outside the hotel window.

(I've been up north for a week now).

I'm ready to go home and jump on my bike,
but the weather has other plans for me and had to change my flight.

My rental was useless as is only rear wheel drive and too low
and I had to wait for them to clear some snow so I could go run some errands.

My phone said "feels like" 10'F" due to wind factor all day Thursday and Friday.

Went to stay with Family on Whidbey Island & it was cold ~ then we drove back home to southern California last week . . .

If it wasn't for my granddaughter, i would Not be back in New England.

If it wasn't for my granddaughter, i would Not be back in New England.

Same here. If it wasn't for my wife begging me for us to move back to Germany, I'd be in Houston. At least there , I know that I'd be able to ride most of the year.

Those are some really nice pic and other than my black 2012 Busa, that combo with the gold is my favorite .

Back