flip license plates

gcal

Registered
have you seen these so called flip plates?

were you push a botton and the plate flips over or hides?

any info would be greatly appreciated

Warning- Will Robinson- Warning!

These Fast Tag guys are known for taking the money and never shipping! The product is not built/ready to ship, the word is they have been collecting money to fund the things TO BE built (and no, you don't get stock as an investor). I've read about them on other boards more than once for months...

thats just one of the posts i found i guess ill pass or wait till i see one in person and then make a decsion to buy

I bet da Man won't let you off easy if he catches you wit one of those thingies...
biggrin.gif

i keep thinking about it but im gonna pass its just to much risk, from what i read, if i get cought and the man bust my chops

You can check-out Flashalert they have a blackout system called eclipse. I have not used this product, but have bought other items from this company, good people to work with...

You can check-out Flashalert they have a blackout system called eclipse. I have not used this product, but have bought other items from this company, good people to work with... [/QUOTE]

I actually bought one of those before and sent it right back when i got it. The idea is bangin, but the damn thing is so big it took away the point of my undertail kit. It looked like the stock fender being back on. But the guys were very cool . I told them what i was looking for and they said virginia and a few other states have the small plates, but there are other states that have huge ones. So they wanted to make it universal. They "said" they were working on a smaller version, but i haven't seen one yet.

You can check-out Flashalert they have a blackout system called eclipse. I have not used this product, but have bought other items from this company, good people to work with...

I actually bought one of those before and sent it right back when i got it.  The idea is bangin, but the damn thing is so big it took away the point of my undertail kit.  It looked like the stock fender being back on.  But the guys were very cool . I told them what i was looking for and they said virginia and a few other states have the small plates, but there are other states that have huge ones. So they wanted to make it universal. They "said" they were working on a smaller version, but i haven't seen one yet.[/QUOTE]
Who has bigger plates. I have only seen plates that fit in a Motorcycle plate frame.

Its not just a frame. It is a photochromatic housing. It looks like a thick picture frame. The license plate slides inside and is secured by screws. But the housing itself is huge.

looks to risky to get caught if ya ask me.
blush.gif

Back