flat resistant tires for bikes

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever heard of this??? it's youtube so you can't believe anything this guy should be a millionaire over night if its real an has no adverse effects on tire, at any speed. I am going to Daytona just find this mofo an see whats up with that crap:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok just went to their site and it says reduces temperature of tire that maybe a bad for corner cutters:laugh: extends tire life:thumbsup: which sounds good to me:beerchug:

They seem to only sell the tire with the liner in it an the prices seem pretty high so don't get rid of the air pump an plug kit just yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I don't know... it might have merit!

Regardless of whether you could ride it for another 1500 miles after a puncture, it sure would reduce hazard when riding and give you time to pull over to get it fixed. The screws are fairly convincing imo.

I think its a life saver alright, but will make sure to change tires next chance i get if i ever ride over a yoga bed!

Last edited:
I would have felt better if they had spelled "recipe" correctly...
Merriam-Webster Online

recepie-wtf.jpg

put some green slime from WM in there b4 you puncture it... prolly do the same thing... ??? It's Gotta compromise something..

Back