Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

i guess neither is right nor wrong LOL

I say upper as secondaries as thats how us old school gen 1 turbo guys think LOL

The lower injectors do almost all of the idle, around town putting stuff. The uppers do the majority of the fueling while under major power etc

Greg done and sorted Kudos again to you.
Gray Silver ............. by the one map suits all > Understand you got the map from Brocks, but is still best to just regard it as a base map only and then fine tune each individual bike from there. The differences from bike to bike even with same configuration never ceases to amaze me. :beerchug:
Main thing is problem not only sorted but the reasons as to why also found > Good stuff

Last edited:
OB_Boss - You are correct about the differences between bikes and no one stop tune for every bike. My intent was to us the PC map as a good starting point and dyno tune from there. Then finish up with some data logging on the road for some finishing tweeks.

these are what my map looked like awhile ago i have the xtre and the bazazz withe the afm, i have the harness for the ecu flash.. since then i have changed the xtre to map 4 instead of 5.. she pulls like crazy big big difference with the 4 map and what the bazazz unit changes..

034.jpg

yea i do,i can't decide which way to go......thats 250gb+ space thats filled with info.......:rofl:....i love to go fast...we went 7.7 this folling weekend with ee2 and using your flash box......gen2 with turdbooooo.....:laugh:

I havn't read the whole thread and maybe the answer is there, but...

Is it possible to import a PCIII mapping table and getting a flashed ECU working accordingly? Or is some hands on editing needed to adjust for differencies in e.g. table lay outs?

Map conversion can get you closer but being able to see a/f is always the best way to tune a bike

I am never a believer in internet maps working perfect for all bikes
Posted via Mobile Device

Feallz, there's a Better way then trying to figure out why Dyno-Jet did such a Piss Poor job in Controling fuel/Maps in Gen2's. For those of you wanting to use a Map File for a Base Line, Use a Bazzaz Base Map instead. Bazzaz units control both upper and lower injectors to begin with. So the Values are ALOT Closer to what they SHOULD be for EE2. :thumbsup: You can get these same Map Files from brock & others, but for Bz instead of PC5.
From the Bz Maps I have been converting into EE2(been using 2-3 different ones), all of them have been pretty much SPOT-ON in relation to my Data Log's from B4 when Piggy Back system was still hooked up. Even been to the Track and MPH(HP) was right on Par to what it was B4 :beerchug:

Map conversion can get you closer but being able to see a/f is always the best way to tune a bike

I am never a believer in internet maps working perfect for all bikes
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a PC III map that is based on A/F-readings and just want to get rid of the PC III. Can this map be imported to the new tool and flashed into the ECU so it will be transparent with the previous PC III fueling?

Pretty sure thats a NO ................ only PCV maps or Bazaz can be converted to the best of my knowledge. Even then still or should have A/F readings checked in any case. I actually also had a PC III on my Gen II and just ditched the lot and started again.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back