Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

So now if I get an AH I still have to have a custom map or can a Brocks map work in my ECU?

Can we get an ECU edditing for dummies course going, lol...

Id rather just have a plug and play, or close to it harness, it just would be eaiser for me.

let's see what greg has in store for you guy's,i flash mine on the bench,and on the bike,depending on which bike,the diagram that petrik posted for everyone to follow has it on the bike,i am shure greg WILL have you all covered soon......:thumbsup:

is this availible for the gen 1 busa?

yes sir!!! v2.0 still has gen1 capibilites,but petrik removed the map share feature........:bowdown:,it will generate a new gen1,or gen2 map,or open a saved .bin from your computer,the best of both worlds,all i one package...........:thumbsup:

of course it doesn't work on a mac tho... i'll have to download it and send it to a buddy of mine.

don't forget guys that the gen2 also has the built in feature for an shift kill just like the gen1,the harness is available through boot by smith,(a.k.a smithbusa).......:laugh:

come on Greg i know you got some pics. you want to post of the gen2 flasher, circuit boards, transistors, usb to TTL converter cables....:laugh:

LOL normally yes, but Ill hang onto those, just have a picture from the pcb design software, should have the circuit boards later this week, but the connectors won't be here for another week or so from japan

anyone near Arkansas that can help a brotha out ??? :whistle:

would much rather do this than add a TRE or XTRE..... :cheerleader:

So if i was getting ready to get a brocks AH and pcv, should i hold off on the pcv and do this? is it going to be easy for the do it yourselfer?

So if i was getting ready to get a brocks AH and pcv, should i hold off on the pcv and do this? is it going to be easy for the do it yourselfer?

YES!!!! Definitely HOLD OFF on getting the PC anything! At least check into this first and then make up your mind(dont think you'll want anything else)on what to do. Guys like Stocker, busa2001, and Greg(BoostbySmith)have been doing this for a long time now(Pioneer's), Soo you dont have to take my word for it, but the ECU EDITOR is a WAY cleaner, faster signal(all the Fi box's do is take an input from the ecu and rewrite signal out, so why not cut out the middle man?)! Not to mention the endless possibilities with editor and its "FREE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Back