flaming vmax FTW

Malicious

Registered
RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer - YouTube[/url]
i like that the new hellcycle is a vmax instead of the ugly chopper that it was in the first movie

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to agree with Gpmo. his bike was a living thing. a demon possessed, 2 wheeled screamin chopper of death.
:whistle: think it has anything to do with Bigdog going out of business?

the movie is right down my alley no matter what he rides. i dig Ghostrider. :thumbs:

"What if you have to pee while your on fire?" :rofl:

i get what your saying, but for me
ghost_rider_chopper.html
didnt really do it, was just too much going on and all of the little details got lost in the movement... even on a still image theres too much.... less is more

Looks like he had to step up his game so he opted for performance over style.:poke:

I'm fairly sure that it wouldn't matter what two wheeled vehicle it is. Once it's imbued and possessed with the power of hell a vespa would have the same performance. So I stand by my traditionalist view.

I'm fairly sure that it wouldn't matter what two wheeled vehicle it is. Once it's imbued and possessed with the power of hell a vespa would have the same performance. So I stand by my traditionalist view.
....well now i want a hell powered vespe

The first one was a little disappointing for me a few cool moments but that was all. Didn't really mind the bike thought it was kinda a cool. Wonder if this is going to be a 2 hr Yamaha Vmax commercial ??? Just the thought of that probably keep me out of the cinema for this. The ghost riders bike wasn't really any kind of bike, wasn't a cycle he morphed into a hell bike. He made the whole bike outta hellfire and rode it like it was solid, he didn't stare people in the eye and give them a penance stare. He roasted them in hellfire and burned their souls and left them begging for death.. From the previews I will pass on part 2 especially after seeing part1

Back