fixing car in rain

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
last night on my way home at 1am the car started overheating..so what was the closest parking lot....yep you guessed it...the state police barracks...and guess who was the officer on duty.....yep the one that arrested me 10 years ago (remind me to tell you the "snake" story behind that one) so he politely gave me some water and i drove the last 4 miles to home but it was pumping it out as soon as i poured it in... so checked it and it was a heater hose...but when i woke up this morning it was raining...so being the intellectual that we all know i am...i improvised...lol...:rofl:

SANY0933 (Medium).JPG

Dude, that sux. Hope ya got it all fixed up so you wont have to go through that again!

Now about that "snake" story...:whistle:

:laugh:

obviously we have columbian red tails....well we had a pair that was like 15ft long and 10 ft long way back then...and when mary would clean thier cage she would lay them on the couch (light brown) to sun themselves infront of the big picture window...and when she wanted to pick them back up she would sit down and they would crawl down her neck and let them be picked up......well i was in the shower when mr police officer stopped by the house to talk to me. now this officer is barely 4'10 and 120 lbs just so you get an idea of his stature...wife forgot she had the snakes on the couch...told him to sit down and wait...of course on cue one of the snakes started positioning to be picked up and ohhhhhhhhhh boy did he let out a holler and ran to the door and drew his gun and insisted mary put the snakes away....of course god love her..she said...NO....THIER MY PETS...he came back another time lol

Back