Fitting two bikes in a half ton truck . A production by c10 ;)

c10

Registered
FYI my friends , and fellow members i'm off on a great motorcycle / camping adventure with Tianne ( wife ) , and our fur babies . Will try to stop in here in the evenings via phone .
Here is how I load up when not riding to location . Take care and see ya soon . Also in anyone in area of North Arkansas / South Missouri want to meet up send me a phone #

FYI my friends , and fellow members i'm off on a great motorcycle / camping adventure with Tianne ( wife ) , and our fur babies . Will try to stop in here in the evenings via phone .
Here is how I load up when not riding to location . Take care and see ya soon . Also in anyone in area of North Arkansas / South Missouri want to meet up send me a phone #

You must have a serious suspension in that truck....

You are a guy that really needs a toy hauler trailer...

Bill toy hauler is to long / heavy.
8m only running 65% of what my truck can handle :)

DSC_3203.JPG

Everything always looks much easier at Brian’s house.

Thanks. I will need to see if I can fit my busa in the back of my short box Tundra with the tailgate down. I have two bikes but I think I would make two trips for the first go around....maybe.

Nice work and setup. You really should consider the PitBull trailer stands. No straps and no pressure on the suspension. Fast too.

I have one for the busa and it looks like is going to work great bolted to a wood floor constructed from 2 x 4s and some 1/2" plywood with eye bolts at each corner to strap to a steel trailer bed. Could work in the back of a pickup too but would raise the whole thing a couple inches.

Where'd you buy the ramps and where do you load them for the trip?

Back