Fitting Autocom

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guy's,

I've seen some guy's on here have used a fuse block to hook up their accessories to. I have one and a new autocom to fit but not sure on the mounting of the fuse block so any info and thoughts greatly appreciated.

Mine is velco'ed to the bottom of my trunk mod, facing up. That way I can install my fuses or remove them as need be. Are you going to wire in a relay so its switched power or go straight to the battery?

When I did the trunk mod I put my block in the side wall so it didn't chew up so much space. I can still see and get to the fuses but doesn't use as much real estate now.

Mine is velco'ed to the bottom of my trunk mod, facing up. That way I can install my fuses or remove them as need be. Are you going to wire in a relay so its switched power or go straight to the battery?
I'm going to put it through the fuzeblock I just got so it will be switched. Thanks for the info guy's.

here's mine :beerchug:

DSC_1213.jpg

:lol: as you can probably tell from the pics, we did more than just the Autocom that week...we were eating very well, doing lots of odds-n-ends, and basically just hanging out and having a lot of fun all week...plus, Uncle Steve and Professor came by and joined in on the festivities too :beerchug:

Back