Fitted Helibars - Where to get extended brake hose?

corrcullen

Registered
Just fitted the helibars for a bit more comfort on my 2002 busa.
Had a quick search but couldnt find anyone that sells extended front braided brake lines.
Does anyone know of maybe an ebay seller or a regular online store that stocks the extended (about 2 inches) stainless braided brake hoses for the busa?

If you want longer lines, just contact a Galfer dealer, for a special order!

With the heli bars +1 should be fine!

If you want longer lines, just contact a Galfer
dealer

Ian, I can have the line made for you and likely shipped out tomorrow if you want it. Galfer hand-makes all their lines at time of purchase.

A normal line (we have them in stock: FK003D223) will run you $88.95, we'll ship it to you for free.

For an 'overlength' line, Galfer charges a flat $10 per 6". So if you need let's say 2" overlength for your heli-bars, it's simply $98.95 to your door and we can have it made tomorrow.

Other cool thing is you can get any custom color you want for no additional charge. :thumbsup:

My number is in the sig line below, just call me tomorrow after 9am PST.

Last edited:
Ian, I can have the line made for you and likely shipped out tomorrow if you want it. Galfer hand-makes all their lines at time of purchase.

A normal line (we have them in stock: FK003D223) will run you $88.95, we'll ship it to you for free.

For an 'overlength' line, Galfer charges a flat $10 per 6". So if you need let's say 2" overlength for your heli-bars, it's simply $98.95 to your door and we can have it made tomorrow.

Other cool thing is you can get any custom color you want for no additional charge. :thumbsup:

My number is in the sig line below, just call me tomorrow after 9am PST.
Just waiting for a sponsor to jump in Tim!

First come first serve! :whistle:

Bought my Galfer rear line from Tim. Great service, fair price and he's a .org member makes it even better. Wardie

Almost forgot, we can't talk about brake lines without some Pashnit teaser pics. :laugh: :laugh:

Front, Rear, Clutch matched set.

Also sent out a bunch of these, not a lot, chrome isn't for everybody. But these are Galfer's Platinum series line. Looks like chrome. :thumbsup:

Or the black look. Colored ends are an upcharge, but the black on black Busa's all look really hot!

Or gold...

Btw, starting up a Galfer Group Buy on Monday. Deal will be order the front line, get the rear 1/2 off & it will be a group order (all ordered at once) Nov 2009 only.

Back