Fitch fuel enhancer

OB_VegasDude

Registered
Best Cycle parts sold to me at their cost to test out the Fitch permanent fuel treatment. I dropped two of them in my gas tank (full) as per their instructions. Before putting them in i went on a 250+ mile trip today, with some 80 to 90 mph riding, a little at 135 and a little more at 150 to 170. Bottom line i averaged 37.1 miles per gallon. I showed this average to Paul of Best Cyle Parts. Ill let everyone know how it goes. It claims to boost horsepower and clean out carbon. I went to their site read about it. Its seems impressive. Well we will see.............Thanks Best Cycle for the great deal!!

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 19 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 19 September 1999).]

U just reminded me of a little secret guys used to do way back in the 60s and early 70s.Drag racers used to drop Moth balls in their fuel to get more horsepower.I'm not saying do this to yor Busa but these guys usd to swear by it.I thought they were crazy.The best way to keep your fuel system clean is the run clean fuel.

Gixxer, this is more that keeping your fuel system clean.......its adds more horse power more torque burns cleaner and get better gas mileage........so.........I'll let you know............and I do use clean fuel...........

Back